Tristan Imagine

It's New Years Eve

Today just happens to be New Years Eve and to be honest really exciting. It's mine and Tris' first New Years Eve together. I am pretty excited. I see Tris walk in. "Hey babe are you ready for the party tonight?" asked Tris. "Yup, it's our first New Years together, it will be fun" smiled Y/N. I just smile when he kisses me. "I love you" said Tris. "I love you" said y/n. 

I go get ready for tonight. I put a red play-suit on. I curl my hair and put natural make up on. I go see Tristan is ready and I then go over and kiss him. "You look amazing!" said Tris. "So do you" said Y/n. We go have dinner and then we finally go to the venue. 

We go in and see everyone standing there and smile. "You made it!" said Kirstie. "Yeah we had dinner, and now we are ready to party" said Y/n. I smile. "Can you believe you dated from the start of this year to the start of 2018." said Kirstie. "I can't, but 2018 is going to be our year" said Tris. "Aw, Tris you are a romantic" said Y/n. We kiss and then we go have fun.

"FIVE"

I smile.

"FOUR"

We lean in.

"THREE" 

We are so close.

"TWO" 

Our lips are touching.

"ONE"

We are kissing. 

We break apart and smile. "Happy New Year!" said Tris. "Happy New Year Tris!" said Y/n. We kiss again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's 2018 at 12 tonight! I hope you have a great year!

Lorna Xx