Chapter 33

THREE YEARS LATER -- this is to catch up with everyone's ages

Riker-25, Ashley-24, Charlotte-4, Chase-1, Chealsey-1

Ellington-24, Kelly-24

Rydel-23, Rocky-22, Ross-21

Ryland-20, Amber-20

Rachel-18, Ty-19

Jakob-18, Kelsie-17, Blair-26

Rachels POV

The family had just gotten back from the "after louder tour" tour. I didnt get why the band had to do all these tours right back to back from each other. I wish we could just stay home for once. I would have stayed home from this one, but considering what happened with me being kidnapped and all, mom and dad wouldnt let me. 

"Ok well I think Im going to head out," Ellington said after we had gotten the stuff all put away. Him and Kelly had ended up getting married in between tours one and two. That was really the only time they had between the three tours. "Hopefully Kelly and little mini me havnt missed me too much," he said with a kind of sad smile. I could tell he missed them. But yup eight months pregnant with a baby boy. Ell kept saying that he would turn out to be just like a mini version of him. Hence why he called him mini me, and he was probably right.

"Yeah I think Im going to go too," Riker said walking over to his car. Riker moved a few days before we left for the first tour. Right before he proposed. Ashley had went with us on the first tour but stayed home from the second two because towards the end of the second one she gave birth to twins, which Riker had to fly out right after a show for. I mean literally right after a show. He walked off stage out of the venue and got in a cab to go to the airport. The twins' were named Chase Anthony and Chealsey Rae. Riker face-timed them every night. It was cute actually. Charlotte was four now and as Ive heard shes the best big sister anyone could ask for. "Do you need a ride?" Riker asked Ellington as he opened the car door.

"Yeah sure," he replied walking over and getting in the car. Before I knew it they were gone.

Also between the first and second tours Delly, Rock, and Ross had gotten their own place and were all staying together. Which left Ryland and me the only living at home still. Rocky and Blair had have an on off relationship over the past two years, so he moved in and out, but as of right now they werent together. Rydel and Ross were still both single. 

 "Can someone give me a ride to the airport?" Ryland asked as he walked out of the house with another bag packed. Ry was going out to Florida to stay with Kelsie til she turned 18 in two weeks. She would be legal then and would be able to move back here without having her brother or Steve's permission. 

"I'll take you Ry bear!" I heard a girl yell from across the street. I turned around to see Amber standing there.

"Crap," Ryland said setting his bag down.

"Have you even talked to her?" I asked in kind of a whisper. 

"No," he whispered back. "I was going to after I got back from Florida. I was just going to tell her we added two more weeks worth of shows to the tour and that I wouldnt get back until later."

"Right. Did you even think about if she would show up here and find out you were in Florida, with Kelsie?"

"Not exactly. But you or someone else would have covered for me. I mean everyone knows shes a maniac."

"I said I'll take you Ryland! Come on!" Amber shouted again.

"Uh...actually we were going to take him," Ross said walking out of the front door. Rydel and Rocky behind him.

Ryland turned around with a look of relief on his face. "Thanks bro."

"No problem," Ross said patting him on the shoulder. "Besides no one should ever get in the car with her. Shed probably try and kill you."

Rocky and I let out a laugh knowing how true that was.

"Ok. See you later Rach," Ryland said giving me a hug. Then he picked up his bag and followed the other three to the car.

I looked across the street and noticed that Amber had left. "Yeah and stay away from here," I said even though she couldnt hear me. I waited until Rockys mustang was out of sight before I went inside.

After watching TV for about an hour with mom and dad I decided to go to my room. It was nice to call it my room, but I still missed sharing it with Rydel. "Ok. Im going to go to bed," I said getting up off the couch. "Night," I said giving both my parents a hug.

"Night sweetheart," mom said followed by dads "Night Rachel."

Once I got changed I got changed I sat down on my bed and pulled up twitter on my computer. 

@rachelR5: good to be home from tour. #tired 

Once I tweeted my mentions started to go crazy. I replied to a couple tweets and then I saw one that really caught my eye.

@lilymay27: @rachelR5: hey rachel! i dont know if you remember but i was you little sister in wyoming. its my birthday today and i was just wondering if you could tweet me happy birthday. :)

@rachelR5: @lilymay27 hi lily! yes i remember you and happy birthday!!! :D youre 11 now right?

@lilymay27: @rachelR5 yeah i am. thanks rachel! :) btw you were a great big sister

@rachelR5: @lilymay27 aw thanks. you were an amazing little sister

After that I shut my computer and started to doze off. Until I heard my window open. I tensed up a bit. "Amber if thats you I swear to god I will start screaming," I said forcefully hoping I would scare her a bit.

"Relax. Its just me," I heard Ty say behind me.

"Ty?! What are you doing crawling through my window!" I yelled, but no too loudly.

"Well what do you think youre doing getting home from tour and not coming over to see me?"

"Well for starters as I recall were just friends. Not secret lovers. And second of all I planned on going to see you tomorrow," I said sitting up.

"Yeah. I supposed," Ty said with a sigh. "But I couldnt wait that long," he planting a quick kiss on my lips. I just sat there, surprised at what just happened. Were just friends what does he think hes doing? "Night Rach," he finished then went back out the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I really dont have anything to say about this. But the story will be ending in a couple chapters. Unless I figure out something to add on.  -Anna