Chapter 16

Rachels POV

Its been a week now since I've been home. It took a while but my memory did come back. We got everything that happened over the past few months figured out. My old "mom" ended up going to jail, because she had kidnapped both me and Lilly. She went back to her family, turns out her parents had been looking for her for over a year. I went back to being in a family of eight.

Well I guess Im kind of back to my old life. I haven't even started to try and work things out with Jakob. I don't even know if I want to get back together with him. To be honest I think I might have a little crush on Ty. And last week when I came back Kelsie and Ryland started dating! There are the perfect couple.

Me and Rydel had some sister bonding time today, and we just got home from shopping when my phone rang. I ran across the room, where it was laying on my dresser, to answer it. "Hello?" I said asking who it was.

"R-rachel," it was Kelsie. Her voice was kind of shaky and it sounded like she had been crying.

"W-whats wrong Kels?" I asked with panic in my voice. Hopefully nothing serious has happened to her or Ryland. I heard the front door open and close, and by the sound of the footsteps I could tell it was Ry. Him and Kelsie were out on a date and I thought they wouldnt get back until later.

"Ryland and I broke up."

"What?! Why?" I asked standing up as I yelled into the phone.

"When I went to get us some drinks and came back to find him all over this other girl. And right before she stood up to leave....he-he kissed her," she said breaking into tears.

"Oh Kelsie," I said trailing off. "If he kissed another girl then he really didnt deserve you. Plus you deserve better than him," I told her. I wasnt really good with comforting people.

"I have to go," she said sniffling. "My mom and MiKeighla just came home and they want to talk to me."

"Ok. Bye," I said then I hung up.

I went down staris and sat down on the couch next to Ryland who was watching some football. Then when he wasnt paying attention I picked up one of the pillows and hit him in the face with it, hoping it kind of hurt.

"What the heck, Rach?" Riker said looking over at me.

"Ow!" Ryland said looking at me angrily. "What was that for?!"

"You kissed another girl?!"

"What?!" Rydel and Riker said at the same time.

"Why'd you do it Ry? I mean you knew you were dating Kelsie so why did you kiss the other girl?" I asked demanding an answer.

Ryland got really red in the face before answering. "I. Uh. Well. Um....Ross got Rikers girlfriend pregnant!" he yelled, pointing at Ross who was walking by, in the kitchen, but had now stopped dead in his tracks.

"What?!" Riker, Rydel, me, and now Rocky asked at the same time, all our eyes on Ross.

"You weren't supposed to say anything," Ross said through clenched teach as he jumped on top of Ryland, tackling him to the ground.

RIker got up and walked outside, slamming the door behind him. I would be mad too if I were him.

"Wow Ross," Rydel said standing up off the couch. "I cant believe you would do something like that. You too Ryland," both brothers had now stopped fighting and were looking up at her. "You both should be ashamed of yourselves," Rydel added before going upstairs.

"What did I do?" Ryland asked getting up from under Ross.

I sighed. Do I really have to explain this for him? "You cheated on Kelsie. She really cared about you Ryland. And I'm mad at you. Im mad at both of you actually," I told them about ready to go upstairs until Riker came in the back door with I knife in his hand, glaring at Ross.

"Riker no!" I yelled walking over to where he was now standing, which was where the livingroom and kitchen met. I stood in his path so he couldnt get past me.

"Move Rachel. Now!" he yelled in my face whiched caused me to step back a bit. Riker has never yelled at me before, I was a little shocked that he did.

"Riker. I know what he did was wrong, but you cant just kill him," I told him stepping in his way again. "He's your brother," I looked back at the two boys and Rocky. All three of them had fear in their eyes.

"Well hes not anymore," Riker said pushing past me, and walking up to Ross.

"Riker im sorry. It was an accident. And I didnt even know she was your girlfriend. This happened before you told us you were dating her," Ross said so fast you could hardly understand him. He put his hands up and turned his face. Then Riker raised the knife....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I dont know if anyone is reading this anymore, but cliffhanger!!!! This looks kind of short but I felt like it was time to update. So sorry if its short. And thanks for those of you who are reading :) -Anna