Chapter 10

Rachels POV

It was Friday after school, Bridgette, Kelsie, and I were all in Bridgette's room kicking off our "sleepover weekend".

"Ok so its four now, my mom said we'll leave around five to get to where the concert is which is a three and a half hour drive. The concerts not until tomorrow night but we're leaving tonight so it's not much of a rush tomorrow. Eee! Im so excited these guys seriously mean everything to me!" Bridgette said as me and Kelsie just stared back at her. She took a breath and calmed herself down a little. "Ok so now we need to decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow..." she said walking over to her closet, me and Kelsie looked at eachother then back to Bridgette. 

later that night

"So we can go over to the boys' room," Bridgette said putting down her phone and grabbing her hotel room card and starting towards the door. "Corey says he's got drinks." Corey is Bridgette's older brother. Her mom said he could bring a friend and do whatever they wanted to while us girls were at the concert the next night. 

"Wait, you mean like beer?" I asked still sitting on the bed. 

"Yeah why?" Bridgette asked.

"You're not coming?" Kelsie asked too. They were both standing at the door, looking at me like I had a problem.

"N-no, I-I am, I mean. I was just checking to..make sure there was going be..beer," I said trying to make something up. I dont remember if Ive ever drank before, and I wasnt sure if drinking would affect my memory returning. "Lets go," I said getting up and following the other two out the door.

later

It was 11:30 and Corey, Kelsie, and I were still in the boys' room. Bridgette had left the room and shortly after Ben did too. Now I'm pretty sure they're making out somehwere, probably in the other room. 

"Hey," Kelsie said walking up from sitting on the desk and walked over to me on the floor. "You've barely drank anything all night. Whats wrong?"

I sighed and looked down at the floor then back at her. "Nothings wrong. I'm just tired."

"Oh"

"Hey you guys want another beer or?" Corey asked us walking over to the fridge.

"Oh my gosh!" Bridgette giggled as she burst through the door with Ben behind her. They let go of eachothers hands when they noticed everyone was looking at them. They looked at each other then back to us. Bridgette let out a sigh, "So I'm going to go for a walk. Kelsie, Maddy, you coming?" We both stood up and followed her back out the door.

Rockys POV

I was sitting in a chair, on my phone, in the hotel room. Me Ross, Ryland, and Riker were all sharing a room. "Im going to go walk around," I said standing up.

"I'll go with you," Ross said following me to the door. Ryland stood up and followed us.

When we got outside I pulled out my phone again and tried to think of something to tell Blair. 

"You're still likeing that nurse, huh?" Ross asked me. I looked at him like I didnt know what he was talking about. "Rydel told me on the plane ride here. And I saw you talking to her when I got out of the hospital."

I looked back at Ryland who was a little ways behind us, with his hands in his pockets. "No. We're just...friends."

"Really? Because being at her house until four in the morning sounds like a little more than friends."

"So Del told you about that too?" Ross gave a single nod. "Look we're not dating."

"So you'd be perfectly fine with it if I took her?"

"What?! No!" Ross let out a little high pitched giggle. "Ok, so I guess we're a little more than just friends. But we're not serious or anything."

"Oh. My. Gosh!" I heard someone scream and looked up to see a group of girls walking towards us, one now running. "Bridgette wait!" one of the others screamed, they were both running now too.

"What's your problem?" the third girl asked as they reached us.

"Guys!" the first girl said gesturing to us. 

"Whats going on?" Ryland asked as he walked up to us. "Oh fans," he said putting a smile on his face.

"Actually she is," the second girl said pointing to the one who was now hugging me. "We just came with her."

"We're going to be at your concert tomorrow night," the first girl said hugging Ross then Ryland. "Im Bridgette and thats Kelsie and Maddy," she said pointing to the second girl then the third. "Do you mind if we take a pictuer?" Bridgette said getting out her iphone.

"No," Ross said.

"Sure," I added.

"Great," Bridgette said with a smile on her face, then running over to a lady asking if she could take the picture. 

I looked over at Ryland who was staring at Maddy. I just rolled me eyes.

"So where are you guys from?" Ross asked.

"Just about four hours from here actually," Kelsie said. "Bridgette lives on a big ranch, and me and Maddy have little small farm houses."

I noticed Ryland was still staring at Maddy, and Maddy staring creepily back.

"Ok guys so this nice lady here is going to take our picture," Bridgette said coming back with a girl who reminded me of Blair. We got in a line, Ryland, Kelsie, Ross, Maddy, Bridgette, and me.

After the picture Bridgette gave each of us another hug. "Ok. So I guess I'll..see you guys at the concert..."

"Actually we were just about to go get some ice cream. You girls want to join us?" Ross asked.

"We're getting ice cream?" I loudly whispered to him. Ross stepped on my foot telling me to shut up. "Right." The girls looked at us like we were joking. "So you coming or?"

"Y-yes we're coming!" Bridgette said with a big smile.

Ryland had stopped staring at Maddy but he'd eye her every once in a while. We went to Dairy Queen and got our ice cream, then we stayed and talked for about 40 minutes before we decided we better head back to our hotels.

I waited until Ross was in the room and it was just me and Ry to ask him, "So you like Maddy huh?"

"What?...No...It's just she...she did kind of look like..."

"Oh my Ry. Maddy was not Rachel! Why would she go and be best friends with a fan of ours if she didnt want us to find her?"

Ryland just stood there, with his hands in his pockets, staring at the floor.

I shook my head. "Im going to bed," I said opeing the door and walking in the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to update and that it's not very much. Like I said before Im back in school now, and how I said at the beginning that Im making up the story as I go. And then I have volleyball on top of it. But hopefully it wasnt too bad. :)