Chapter 21

Rikers POV

"What was that all about?!" mom asked as she pulled me and Ross into the kitchen.

"What was what all about?" Ross asked with that stupid look on his face that he does when he knows hes about to get in trouble.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh dont act stupid! You know well what shes talking about."

"Well?" mom asked again as she tapped her fingers on the counter.

"Ok um..." Ross got ready to explain but he was taking too long so I did it for him. "Ross had sex with Ashley and now shes pregnant and--"

"Ross Shor Lynch!" mom yelled cutting me off.

"Yes. But," Ross started explaining and I rolled my eyes again. "When I did have sex with Ashley, I didnt know Riker was dating her at the time. It was an accident I swear."

"It might have been an accident but you stole my lisence, took Rydels car not to mention you crashed it too, and you were drinking underage!" I yelled back at him. There finally got that out of my system.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whats going on?" dad asked as he walking into the room.

"Ross got Rikers girlfriend pregnant," mom told him.

"And he wrecked my car the same night," Rydel said poking her head into the doorway.

"Stay out of this, Rydel!" Ross yelled at her. Wow now that one shocked me. Ross never yells at Rydel or Rachel. He let out a sigh, "Ok Im done," Ross said as he walked out the door then took a step back inside. "I'll tell you if Disney needs me to go get my stuff in the morning." And with that he was gone.

Mom started tapping her fingers on the counter again. "Now Riker, was it really nessissary to go announce this to everyone at the show?" she asked me.

"Yeah," Rydel said walking in and sitting down on one of the bar stools. She set her water bottle down infront of her. "People talk Riker. I've seen them. On twitter, instagram..."

I let out a sigh. Not only have I for sure ruined it for Ross, I've probably ruined it for the whole band too. "I'll find somewhere else to stay for the night. I need to think this whole thing over," I walked over to the side door that lead outside to the garage. I grabbed my coat on the way. "By the way," I said turning back to the three of them. "Ashley and I arnt dating anymore. I broke up with her the night I found out she was pregnant." I stayed just long enough to see their reactions. Rydel's mouth drop open and mom and dad just stood there with the same look on their faces. Then I grabbed the keys to my car and left.

Ross' POV

 Ugh. Why cant Riker just leave this alone. I told him it was an accident and he forgave me, so he should be dropping it anyways. Well my career is sure to be over by now maybe I'll just move back to Colorado with the rest of my family. I opened the door to mine and Rylands room to find Ryland and his new, well I guess she's not new they broke up then they got back together, girfriend Kelsie. They were both laying on his bed giggling about something. I walked over to my closet and started throwing some clothes in a bag.

"Where are you going?" Ryland asked me, sitting up on his elbows. Kelsie was looking at me too.

"I dont know," I told him throwing more stuff into the bag. "Anywhere but here," I said zipping up my bag and grabbing one of my accoustic guitars.

 "Ok. So when people ask me where you are what am I supposed to tell them?" Ryland asked me.

"Dammit Ryland! Just shut up!" I yelled at him for no apparent reason. I didnt know why I was yelling, I just felt like I needed to. "Just mind your own fucking buisiness and live your perfect little life with your perfect little girlfriend!" I yelled again, using the guitar to point towards Kelsie.

"Hey you dont know anything about my life!" Ryland yelled back as he walked over to me. "And dont you dare pull Kelsie into this!"

"Oh really Ryland? Really? I dont know anything about your life? Im your brother and Ive only shared a room with you for the past 16 years!"

Ryland looked like he was going to say more, but realized I got him there, so he walked back over to Kelsie and I walked out the door. I walked downstairs and was about ready to go out the front door when Rocky stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

I turned around to face him. Him and Ellington were both sitting on the couch watching some football game. "Away!" I yelled at both of them, as I opend the door.

"We need to get him a girlfriend," I heard Ellington say before I shut the door.

"Yeah we do," Rocky added.

Rachels POV

I was at Ty's sitting on his couch watching Life As We Know It. Ty's arm was around me but he haddnt asked me out yet. I dont know, part of me wanted to date him but part of me didnt. He's been like another brother to me my whole life and if we broke up that would probably ruin our friend ship. Before I knew it my thoughts had taken me to sleep in his arms.

I felt cold water being dribbled on my face and I thought mmm rain. I like rain. It makes everything grow so its pretty...Wait is it raining inside? I asked myself jumping up from my sleep.

"Hey sleepy head," I heard Ty tell me. He was standing behind the couch over me. I looked down at the floor and saw there was a bed made. Wait Ty gave up the couch for me?

"Morning Ty," I said still sleepily. I looked at my phone to check the time. 10:50. "Mmm," I said laying my head back down on the pillow. "How about ten more minutes?" I asked getting comfortable.

"Rachle," I said holding out the 'le'. I heard him move around to the front of the couch so he was sitting on the bed he made himself. I could feel him staring at me. "You look cute when youre asleep."

I still had my eyes closed but I gave him a smile. 

"Come on Rachel get up," Ty tugged out my arm. Turns out ten minutes goes by faster than you think. I let out a little moan, and he stopped pulling on my arm. "Come on Rach. I let you sleep for 30 minutes instead of ten." I was sitting up now. "So Ryland texted me and asked if you me him and Kelsie want to go out for lunch?"

I stared at him for a couple of seconds. "Wait you mean like a double date?" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders. "Ty...Are we like...a couple...now?" I asked him. I didnt want lunch to be like a date and me and him just be friends. 

"I dont know. Do you want to be?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I said staring into his eyes, smiling. He did the same. After a few seconds I leaned on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. "So whens the date?"

"In like a half hour," Ty told me as he looked down at me.

"Ok well Im going to go start getting ready," then I stopped realizing I had no clothes here. "And Im going to run home so I can get some clothes to change into." Good thing we leaved just across the street from each other. "So I'll be back over here in maybe 20 minutes?" I asked him woundering if that was enough time to get to where we were going to lunch at.

"Yeah that sounds fine. And I'll pick you up over there because I think its a gentleman thing to pick up the lady at her house."

"Ok," I said with a little giggle. "See you in twenty," I gave him a kiss on the cheek then headed to my house. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess I got another chapter done. But I probably wont until after December because I dont know for sure if Im going to have internet. And tomorrow I have secret Santa starting, the new Austin and Ally album (i dont know what its called) comes out, and Riker said theres a new video for us. -Anna :)