EIGHTY NINE

JISOO'S POV:

I was woken up by the cold water that splashed on my face, I coughed and looked infront of me, seeing the humans from the other world tied on the chair, beaten up, if you could see them, they're messed up, and half dead because they are all not awake, I saw Sung Cheol on my left side not awake too.

"Hi sweetie!". I heard Hae Chel said, she's making out with the other Prince I saw earlier.

"Where's the others?!". I shouted.

"The wars are still on going, ughhhh!". She moaned as she pushed herself on the guy, aissssh! This moment is arghhh- I hate it, they're grossed.

"Hmm- do you want to join us?". She said as she pulled herself out of the guy and walked towards me naked.

"I don't and I never will!". I shouted as I spat on her, She slapped me and cupped my face harshly.

"You know that I love you right? Amongst all of the Princes your the only one I loved! But what I get in return huh? You're disloyalty!!". She shouted back and slapped me again harder than ever.

"I do love you! But you did worst to me! You hurt me everytime you will get a chance! You toyed with my feelings! With Junhui! With Jihun! With Seung Cheol hyung and with Chan!! They doesn't deserve all of this! So don't question us why we slowly learned to hate you!!". I earned another slap but I felt numb, I can't feel any pain anymore, she was going to slap me again when I heard a loud voice that makes me look at the door.

"Stooop!!! Hurt Jisoo again and its the end of your love!!". Its my Li Chel, my sweet Li chel, I smiled weakly at her and saw her tearing up, her right arm are on the guy Hae Chel kissed earlier and the other hands holding a sword aiming at the guy's neck.

"Kill her, I don't need them anymore!". And she ***ly laugh as she was putting on her robe.

The guy she was recently making out walks towards her and slapped her.

"What did you say? You don't need us??". He harshly said and I laughed at my thought, that's what you get on trusting and loving a betrayal Hae Chel.

"One more step honey and I will slashed that handsome face off of yours!". Hae Chel said holding a sword, I saw behind the guy, releasing the guy he was threatened earlier, she said something on the guy and the guy leaves.

"Fight me, not him, not any of my Princes, just me!". Li Chel shouted and I got nervous, what if Hae Chel kill her? She's good at sword fighting, better than Inseong, remember? Aissh.

"Don't Princess Hae Chel, kill me instead, don't hurt her!!".

"Ahwww, what a lovely scenario! But hahaha! Its better to kill the both of you so you can be together 'till death!". She said and pushed the guy hardly on the ground running towards Li Chel is.

"Noooooo!!!!". I shouted.

~

(AN: I DECIDED ALREADY, I HAVE TO END THIS, I'M SORRY IF THE ENDING WILL BE BAD OR DIDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATION, I'M THE AUTHOR HERE ANYWAYS 😂 AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING AND READING THIS BOOK, FEW MORE CHAPTERS 💞)