THIRTIETH

LI CHEL'S POV:

I woke up because of the loud voice outside, but, I am still sleepy, I tried to hug Jisoo beside me, but there is no one, I open my eyes and I remember that I am here in the Doeksu-gung Palace, I got off the bed and walk outside, there's so many people rushing back and fort in the hallway, but they were stopping infront of me and bows then continue what they are doing.

"Our Princess is awake~". Sang Hyuk said as he wrap his arm on my shoulder.

"Are you ready for the feist later?". Hak Yeon said and smile at me.

"Yeeeesss~, you should rest right and wait for the feist later? But, why do all of you looks like going to help and prepare for the feist also?". I said as I point on the things they are holding, they are holding some ingredients like veggies, fruits and some condiments.

"We maybe a prince, but our parents raise us like a down to earth Prince, we don't care if we are a pure breed Prince and we can communicate and meet with the other low people around us, we have a free Country anyway, so, we always help for feist like this and other activities that happens here". Hak Yeon explain.

"Woaah! Finally I meet a Kingdom and Prince that does not judge the lower people around them! Awesome!". I clap my hands and cheer with them.

Jae Hwan steal fruit in Taek Woon's basket that he is holding and he glare at him then smack his tummy, Jae Hwan tell Hak Yeon what Taek Woon do to him and he scolded Take Woon, uwaaaah! Omg! Is their attitude same with what I know them as VIXX?

I smile as Sang Hyuk lead me to the Damiwon.

"I want some Kalguksu! Please cook that for me". Sang Hyuk whined as he cling unto me.

"I want Naengmyeon!". Ravi said and do what Sang Hyuk is doing to me.

"Kimchi Jjigaeeeeee~, I will cook that then", Hak Yeon said as he cut professionally the Ingredients that he needs, I am watching and be amazed by his cooking skills! Eomma N!.

"How about you?". I asked Taek Woon oppa.

"Japchae is fine with me". He plainly said.

"Your going to cook that all?". Won Shik asked.

"Ani, I will cook Japchae only!". I cheered and wink at Taek Woon, he blushed and hide his head in bowing it, waaaah, such a cutie oppa!.

"Unfair!". Sang Hyuk said and slap the arm of Taek Woon, and the smacking times go on~, Won Shik and Hong Bin joined them also while chasing around the Damiwon, they even throwing veggies and condiments in each other, while Hak Yeon is stopping them and Jae Hwan is just concentrating on what he is cooking.

"What are you cooking?". I ask as I look at what he is doing.

"Kimchi Jigae!". He determinately said to me.

"Why that? N is already cooking that right?".

"Because, I am the best chef! And I will let him admit that I cook very well than him!". He said and laugh at my face, I smirk at him and continue what I am cooking, meanwhile the five people doesn't stop on kicking and smacking each other, somebody stop them pleaseu~.

"Igeon beautiful Lie~ Nae Majimak geotjimal, jugeul mankeum apado, jiguem i sungan, gamyeon soge nareul seumgin chae". I sing the one of my all time favorite song, Beautiful Lie of Ravi and Leo.

"Neon nareul tteonagado gwaenchana~, Nega haengbokhamyeon jokesseo, Oh Nan~". I stop singing when I saw them stop teasing around and standing at my back when I turn around, they all smile and clap their hands.

"Woah! you're really a good singer! Why won't you sing for us later at the feist?". Hak Yeon said, he looks like a proud parent, seriously.

"What are you singing? It sounds familiar?". Ravi, I mean Won Shik ask.

"Yes! It is, because you rap and Leo sing that song! It was a very bitter and sad song, yet a sweet and full of love too! I really love this song of yours and I always play it on my phone everytime I want peace and relaxation!". I cheerfully said while hugging this handsome Ravi! Wait wait, what did I say to them? oh shoot! They were think that I am crazy again, aish! This fangirling mouth of mine! I mentally face palm myself.

"What Princess? Are you okay? Who's Leo? Who sing? Won Shik knows how to rap? Play it on the phone? What kind of thing is that and knows how to play? It can sing too?". They throw me that questions and I don't know how to answer them.

"I said, I will sing that song if Taek Woon will sing and Won Shik will rap too!". I said to them unsure what I will do next.

"Nevermind". Taek Woon said and on act of leaving this place but Eomma N stop him.

"What?". He said brushing off N's hand away.

"Princess ask a favor, do what she says". Hak Yeon with a serious face say to him.

"Wait, I don't know how to rap!". Won Shik said.

"I will teach you how!". I said to him and cling unto his arm, dear STARLIGHT, don't kill me please! This is my chance to touch this hot and sexy rapper of VIXX!.

"Okay, I will continue what you are cooking Princess, please practice what you are singing for the feist later, Won Shik and Taek Woon, come with her, don't play around and do what she say or else..". He slammed the knife on the chopping board and look at Leo and Ravi, they gulped and ran to me.

"Lets go princess!". Won Shik said and grabs my hand.

~

(AN: I STAY UNTIL 4AM YESTERDAY, JUST WATCHING FUNNY AND SWEET MOMENTS OF VIXX AND THE TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE, SERIOUSLY! I SLEEP 4AM IN THE MORNING? BUT, IT WORTH IT YOU PERFECT! THEY ARE THE MOST FUNNY GROUP I EVER KNOW 😂😁😁, AND LEO IS STILL A PLAYFUL GUY TOO! EVEN HE IS SO SHY AND QUIET GUY, HE STILL MANAGE TO TEASED THE OTHER GROUP WITH HIS POKER FACE, AND HIS SMILE? OMG! I DON'T REGRET THAT HE IS ON MY BIAS LIST TOO 😍)