THIRTY SECOND

JISOO'S POV:

"Where did she goes?!, it is all your fault!". Junhui shouts at Chan who is hugging Sung Cheol.

"Don't blame him! It is Hae Chel's fault! She's just trying to escape from us, can't you see? She planned all of this! So that she has the reason to escape from us! Don't blame Chan because of the hurtful words he said, she deserve that!". Jihun shouts back.

"What? She can't ever do that!". Minghao defended.

"Where's the proof? Show me!". Jihun grabs the collar of hanbok Minghao is wearing.

"I witness all of what Junhui and Hae Chel's conversation". Jung Han steps infront of us.

"I witness how she reject the love Junhui gave him, how she say how she loves Jisoo, the sincerity in her eyes, the pain as she says how she cares for Jisoo, pain of how Junhui is hurting on what she is saying to him, the love in her eyes and sparkles as she says she love Jisoo, how Junhui says to her the word 'If Jung Han, Sung Cheol, Jihun and Chan can see how precious and adorable you are, they will never hated you like that', now tell me, what should I need to do more to make you believe what is Junhui and Minghao is saying?? And you Jisoo! Your going to keep quiet until now? You won't defend Hae Chel? Or you don't believe her anymore? Tell me!". His eyes is burning hatred and pain as he looks at me.

"No! I will always believe her, I will always defend and protect her, but I let her go, I let you hurt her, I let you hurt the precious girl for me, now tell me Jihun and Chan, who are hurting me now? Is it Hae Chel or you two?! Why did you do that to her! Why are you keep on judging her while she change already! How many times do we have to say that she change already? I know that she really loves me, but where is she now? Is she safe? Her arm hurt right? What should I do? Tell me?!".

I shouted in depression, mixed feeling is what I am feeling right now, happy because I know that she loves me now, that it is really true, sad because I let her go, anger because I let them hurt her, pain because she's hurt, she doesn't deserve all of this, and lastly depressed, because we don't know where she is right now, if she still alive or not. And that thought makes me cry even more.

"Look, I'm sorry, we're very sorry". Jihun hugs me and Chan too, I don't hate them, they are still my brothers, but they hurt the girl I love.

"Leave me please, I don't want to talk to you for now". I said as Jung Han pulls me in a hug.

"Please help me find her!". I pleaded at Sung Cheol hyung.

"We will!". My brothers all said in chorus.

~

"Do you still not found her!". A angry loud voice of King of Silla said.

After we went back from the Palace, and the Silla's prince know about what happened that she's lost, the training got postponed and all that we do all day and all night is to search for her in the forest and around that place. We didn't tell them what is the real reason why she run away from us, we came up with stories and all lie, Sung Cheol take the blame why Hae Chel is lost and hyung take all the beating, he is a very protective brother to us. He really deserves to be the Crown prince, and no one against of that too.

Whenever we are taking a rest for searching Hae Chel, we talk about the sweet memories we shared with her, I often cry, Chan and Jihun too, they said they will show her how much they love her when she backs with us, they will take care of her and protect her with their own lives, Chan is hurt big time, I know he is, I often saw him staring at the springs, water falls or everything that has water on it, then he will tell us that he regrets hurting her, that he regrets not eating the small fish he caught that Hae Chel cooked for her, the regrets of rejecting and ignoring her, and he will burst into tears after that.

I already forgave them, I can't plant hatred to them anyway, all deserves a second chance and please Hae Chel, come back to me, to us, we love you and promise not to hurt you anymore, please be back to me. I miss you and I love you.

~

(AN: I WILL UPDATE AGAIN NEXT WEEK, I WILL REST FROM STRESS FIRST, I FINISHED WRITING MY BTS FANFIC (YOU'RE MY HOPE AND MY ANGEL) MY FIRST BOOK OF BTS FF, AND WORKING ON BOOK 2 TOO, BUT IT IS STILL ON MY DRAFTS, I WILL PUBLISHED THAT BOOK 2 WHEN I FINISHED THIS FANFICTION (THIRTEEN PRINCES) FIRST, MULTI-WRITING IS HARD, AUTHOR BLOCK IS REAL YA'KNOW, AND I HOPE YOU WILL READ THAT TOO ❤, AND THE BOOK 2 UP TO 7, EVEN THOUGH IT IS HARD, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THAT, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS 😍😘, SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, SORRY FOR THE CLIFF-HANGER, AND THANKS FOR THE SWEET AND GOOD COMMENT MY BABY ROX AND ABE 😍❤😘, SARANGHAE! ANNYEONG~)