FORTY FIRST

HAE CHEL'S POV:

"Is there anything that bothering you?". Sang Hyuk ask me when Mingyu and Wonwoo finally walks inside the Palace.

"I just realize that Mingyu is right, that I shouldn't hurt Jisoo because he doesn't deserve this, I said to myself that I will never hurt him, but I did, am I that selfish?". I burst into tears and Taek Woon hug me, omg! Taek Woon? The cold hearted Leo of VIXX?.

"So, whats your plan? Do you want to tell them that your their Princess?". Hak Yeon said, he is now around us I'm with Taek Woon and Sang Hyuk.

"Maybe? But, I still want them to prove that they accept me and will believe me". I said as I broke with Taek Woon's hug.

"Then? Maybe, we should tell them that you are not really the Crown Prince's wife and let them prove you that they loves you!". Sang Hyuk said.

"But, they will judge what you did if we tell them that now". Taek Woon said.

"Aish! what should we do then?". Sang Hyuk brush his hair up, and his forehead omo!

"I will tell them, no matter what they said or think, I will". I determinately said to them.

~

We are at the Deoksu-Gung's farm together with Goryeo's Princes and of course with Deoksu-Gung Princes too.

"I should've climb to that tree and get some fruits for Princess". Jae Hwan said and push Hong Bin aside.

"I want some Coconut juice!". I said and cheered.

"I will do that for you". Jisoo said and act on going to where the coconut tree is.

"I want Banana Milk!". Hak Yeon said.

Chan, Jihun and Jisoo said as they climb on the tree while laughing at each other.

"I will try to get some fruit for Princess too!". Seokmin said.

"Hahaha! Horse does not climb!". Then I teasingly laugh at him, oh wait? Shoot! Wrong move! I didn't tell them yet that I am Hae Chel.

"Ahw, why did I tell that?". I ask them and laugh sarcastically.

"Princess Hae Chel?". Seokmin ask me, his eyes showing hope and joy as he looks at me.

"Princess! Taste this, I've get some watermelon for you! Since its summer, you should eat fruits like this!". Taek Woon said as he give me watermelon.

"But, it isn't cut yet".

"I will cut that open for you". Jung Han said and get from my hands the watermelon.

He slice it and give me the open one, Jisoo walks infront of me and offers me glass of coconut juice, I can see from his eyes the love and adoration, and sadness too.

"Thank you". I said to them, I offers Jisoo the Watermelon, leaning it infront of his mouth and smiling at him.

"Have some bite". His eyes grow big and smile too, a happy smile omg! Why is he killing me with his smile? Don't Jisoo's pleaseu!. He bite on the watermelon and I heard Jae Hwan cough, I look at him.

"Nadoyah~". He said and lean on me while opening his mouth.

"No, go, get some for yourself!". I teasingly said and eat the rest of watermelon.

"I am thirsty!". Won Shik said and act on stealing me the coconut juice Jisoo gave me.

"Andwae! Get for yourself too!". I said and run away from him while sipping on my juice.

He is still chasing me while I finished the Coconut Juice already.

"Stop running! I'm tired!". I said while laughing.

"Stop running away first!". He shouts back, he is panting so hard.

"No! You first!".

"Yaaaah! I'm tired!". He said and slump himself on the ground.

"Hahaha! Signs of aging!". Hong Bin patting his back continually.

"Hahaha!". I laugh so hard while leaning onto someone, I look at him and it was Chan, he smile at me as his tears flow down from his eyes.

"Princess, I'm sorry, please forgive me, please come back to us". He said as he sob.

"Princess, you want to cook some Kimchi right?, lets go get some vegetables". Taek Woon said and grabs my arm as he leads me to vegetables part of the farm, but before that, I look at Chan's eyes and mouthed him the word 'I forgive you', he smile and I saw Jihun and Jisoo hug him as he continually cries.

~

(AN: I REALLY WANT TO EAT SOME RAMYEON RIGHT NOW WITH A SUPER HOT FLAVOR, EVEN THOUGH IT IS SUMMER HERE 😂😁, AISH, ITS TOO HOT IN THE PHILIPPINES, HOT LIKE JAE HWAN OPPA 😍❤, GIVE ME SOME COMMENT AND SUGGESTIONS YOW! VOTEU PLEASEU 😘)