SEVENTEENTH

CHAN'S POV:

I saw the arrow flew and shot Hae Seung's arm, she loosen her grip on Jisoo hyungs waist and passed out.

"Let me carry her!", Wonwoo said as he offer his hand to Jisoo hyung.

Princess Hae Seung were transferred to Wonwoo hyung's horse, because, Jisoo is still not completely healed yet.

"Chan, transfer to Hansol's horse, we will try to lure the enemies away" Seungcheol hyung ordered as Hansol helped me climbed to his horse. "Let's split up-- Hansol, Wonwoo, Jisoo, Chan you go to the right, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Minghao, you go to the left, Jeonghan, Junhui, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Mingyu and I will block the assassins chasing us, go now, faster and be safe!"

They turned their horses to stop the assassins and Hansol Hyung rode towards the right, like what Seungcheol hyung commanded, Wonwoo with Princess Hae Seung and Jisoo hyung is infront of us, I silently pray that they will not get hurt, and I also hope that Hae Seung is okay, she slowly returned to her senses and is panting so hard while still holding her right arm, the arrow are still on it as she presses to try and stop the bleeding.

I do not want her to leave us again, I don't want to see Jisoo hyung, Seungcheol hyung and Jun hyung cries and becomes miserable because of her. I'll admit it, I still love her, I still care for her, It pains me everytime I say hurtful words to her, even though now, I can see that she acts like she has a sincere care for me, but I always ended up seeing the flashbacks of when she said painful words to me and to the other Princes, that's why I ignore and avoided her everytime she comes to me.

"Hansol! Go faster! I saw a hiding spot there behind that tree!", Wonwoo hyung said as Hansol hyung fasten his speed, when we got there we automatically hide inside.

~

SEUNGCHEOL'S POV:

I unscathed my sword and slashed the Assassin's horse, the horse got limp and the Assassin's had a hard time to get down, taking the opportunity I quickly swing my sword and cut his head while Jeonghan strike with his sword the approaching one.

Soonyoung stood up on his horse and he turn as he kick the Assassin while he slash the other one, bloodshed all over the place.

"Where's Mingyu and Junhui?". Jihoon asks panting and blood dripping on his arm.

"You're hurt", I worriedly walks infront of him, gently wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Mingyu and Junhui followed the other assassins who chased the other Princes", Soonyoung answer.

When will this chaos end? I really want to go back to the Palace and see Mother and Father again, to see the smile of our people, but can I still hope for that? Why is this happening to us?? Why us? Did we do wrong? Did we reign wickedly? Did we embezzle and took our peoples treasures? We did nothing wrong to deserve all this!

Out of desperation I cried "ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!", I shouted loudly as I kneeled down in the cold sand letting go of Jihoon.

"Don't be weak, prove to them how strong you are, that nothing and no once can bring you down. You need to be strong, you're our Crown Prince, I hate to think about the worst, but with Father gone, you are the next King we will have", Jeonghan said, trying to talk some sense to me but made me desperate even more.

"No! No! Father is still alive, he is still the King!",

"We should expect for the worse with our situation right now! We should be strong! Like what Mother and Father said! We should make us and our brothers strong so we will be able to protect our country, the throne, our people and ourselves! Stand up now! We should get going!", Jeonghan said and grab my arms to stand up, I know he is desperate and feeling hopeless too, but he tried to shoulder the burden, because I am a weak Crown Prince, I should be the one leading and protecting them! I should be!

Trying to get a grip, and with a newly found hope, that I am not fighting alone and need to protect my brothers, and become strong, I stood up determined to save them.

"Go to the left Jihoon and Jeonghan, we will go to the right! Make sure to find Mingyu and Junhui and save the others with you, let's all meet in the Goryeo's and Silla's boundary!". I said and ride my horse, Soonyoung and I head to the right, He has a straight face and not a cheerful and playful one anymore, and I promised to myself that I'll take everything that was stolen from us, revenge to my parents, our throne, our people and all the happiness and peace that was taken from us. Just wait my little brothers, I will protect you no matter what.

                              ___________

                                 🍁🍁🍁