TWENTY SECOND

LI CHEL'S POV:

What? Our alliance with Goryeo is already cut? But, why does their King says so? And why am I in the Goryeo instead of here in my I mean, Hae Chel's Kingdom? In her family? Is what Youjin said was true? That they stole me from Silla's Kingdom? Instead of answers, I only ended up asking much more and more questions as the days passed. Hae Chel still have a family but she is with Goryeo's Palace? Why did they said that I have no family anymore, while I do have? Aisssh! I'm really going crazy!.

"Princess!". Heejun caught my attention, he is smiling so bright to me and his eyes? Omg! he's so hot all in all!.

"I know I am so handsome, don't stare at me like that!". He said and lean his head on my shoulder.

"Lets go Princess, sleep beside me!". Inseong said and pull my hand".

"No, she is sleeping in my room!" Heejun pull my other arm.

"I said she's with me!". InSeong pull my wounded arm.

"Ouch". I whined in pain.

"Omo! She's bleeding!". Heejun said and make me sit in his lap, which makes me blushed.

"I will call the doctor!". Inseong left and came back together with the Woman wearing a White old-dress Hanbok.

The woman start cleaning my wound, and it feel better now.

"Why did you get hurt?". SeungJun asked.

"I got shot from the arrow".

"Ahh~, WHAT?!!!! who did this to you? I will cut his head off and hung it outside of the palace!" Inseong is sometimes a scary guy, seriously.

"We already talk about the Deal, we will help Goryeo's Princes, to become strong, they also promise a full loyalty and Alliance in us, that nothing can broke it apart, we will train you tomorrow morning for the sword fighting, you also Princess, you should know how to fight, the Silla is known as the best sword fighter Kingdom in Korea, so no one dares to fought with us and put a war, ever since the tragedy happens the very reason why the King and Queen died, we ought to help Goryeo until they get back their Kingdom, any objection?". YouJin said, he perfectly suits being a King.

I forgot to tell, YouJin, Jung Han and Sung Cheol talked in private, so no stubborn Princes would interrupt them. And glad, it went all good.

"Can I have a request?, can I sleep in the Princes room?". I said, hoping they will say yes.

"Anything for our Princess". Youjin said and smile at me.

"Yes!". I shout and hug Youjin, this is my chance! OMG! he is my Bias in KNK anyway!.

"Our sweet Princess, never change". He hugs me back and kiss my forehead.

"Go and rest now!". He patted my head and walked away, I pout as I felt like I am just her Daughter, height best! Seriously! He's so tall.

"Bye princess". Inseong and Heejun said, while Jihun and Seungjun follow Youjin behind.

"Wait!". I shouts when I saw they also leaving.

"What Princess?". They look back at me, I tiptoed and Kiss them on cheeks.

"Good night!". I said and waved my hands to them, they face lighten up and hug me tightly before they walked away the dining room.

"Lets go!". I said and pulled to stand up Seung Kwan and Seokmin, we run towards our room while Soonyoung chased us.

"Princess will sleep beside me!". Seung Kwan said and pushed me in his bed.

"No! She will sleep here". Seokmin pull me.

"She said, that she will sleep here". Soonyoung grab my arm.

"Who says so? She's with me!". Hansol said and grab my other arm.

"Let her chose if where she wants to sleep!". Your really an angel Jeonghan Oppa, you always saved me. They all looking at me and waiting for my answer.

"I will sleep beside Jisoo". I said and smile.

"I say so". Hansol said and pull the blanket to cover his body, Seung Kwan flip his hair and do what Hansol did.

I shook my head and walk beside the sleeping Jisoo.

Why does I feel like he is avoiding me?, I tucked myself in his blanket and wrap my arm in his waist, I buried my face in his neck and close my eyes.

I feel like someone is staring at me, so, I open my eyes and saw Jisoo staring at my face, he remove the hair that covers my face.

"Why do you keeps on avoiding me?". I ask him.

"I am just busy thinking".

"About what?".

"Nothing, go and sleep".

"Jisoo? Do you love me?".

~

(AN: I HEARD THAT SEVENTEEN WILL BE HAVING A COMEBACK IN MAY? IS IT TRUE? YOU~ NEOMO AREUMDAWO DULYEOWA! (BUTTERFLY) HAHA, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTEU~, SARANGHAMNIDA ❤)