NINETEENTH

HAE RIN'S POV:

I opened my eyes and felt the weight in my tummy and take a look at what's on it just to see Chan sleeping on it. I'm surprised, didn't know he would do this when he hates me with every single time.

He moved so I closed my eyes again and pretend to be sleeping.

"Aish, she's still sleeping?", I felt he covered me with a warm clothe and heard footsteps fading.

I opened my eyes again and smile at what Chan did, Seokmin is right, he is really sweet.

"I saw that!", Hansol suddenly showed up and help me to stand.

"Are your wound hurting again?"

"A little bit" I wince when I felt the pain shooting through my wounded arm.

"We will clean that again later, Seungkwan's have your bag so we don't have bandage to cover your wound and so covered it with a piece of cloth".

I smiled at him and thanked him for taking care of me, "Let's go?", he then helped me to climbed the hallow pit to outside where the other princes are.

"What is this? This taste horrible!", I heard Soonyoung complained.

"You will eat or you will starve, it's either of the two", Seungcheol said while giving a fruit to Soonyoung.

I laughed at whiney Soonyoung, "What's the problem of my little Hoshi?", I asked with a baby voice.

"Princess! Hyung is giving me this fruit!, it taste sooo horrible!", He throw his arm on the air and kick his feet acting all whinny.

Seungcheol frowned at the whiny kid, "I am not forcing you to eat this! What a stubborn kid!"

"You shouldn't tell him that kind of words!", I said as I sat beside Jisoo, Soonyoung just stick out his tongue towards Seungcheol, forgetting for a while that we are in a run from the assassins and the other's aren't with us yet.

I took a bite of the fruit and Soonyoung's right, it tastes horrible, but we have no choice, this place doesn't have tree that bear fruits, aside from this one we are eating, I am assuming that this is safe to eat though.

Pouting, Chan remembered how he hasn't felt hungry even for a while when he is still in the Palace. "I miss the Court Lady's food, and Mother's specialties".

Trying to collect himself, Seungcheol stood up "Finish eating and we will depart to Goryeo's and Silla's boundary", He walked to the tree that is hiding the hallow pit we slept in last night and stayed on alert, guarding us again in case of.

I look at my right and Jisoo is still so quiet, he isn't talking to me since yesterday, but he's still beside me when I need someone to hug and lean on. I sneakily peck his cheeks and continue eating.

"Woah! We saw that!", Soonyoung teased and clap his hands together with Hansol, it will feel better if there is Seungkwan and Seokmin who will make fun of us too.

                                       ____

                                   🌷🌷🌷

"We've been waiting for almost two hours right now! Where are they?", Wonwoo worriedly asks Seungcheol.

"I don't know either!", Sung Cheol brushed his hair in frustration.

"Calm down Princes! Maybe they delayed because they saw some fruits or whatsoever on their way here, Mingyu and Seungkwan the heavy eaters are with them anyway", Soonyoung trying to calm down the two.

"Soonyoung is right, please don't think negatively", I said.

"Should we go and find them? I am worried  sick right now" Hansol said, beside him is a quiet Chan.

"Maybe that's a great idea", Seungcheol agreed and climbed to his horse.

"Wrong move", A guy in black clothing suddenly appeared and stab Seungcheol with a small arrow in his neck and immediately fall on the ground, all of a sudden we found ourselves surrounded with men in black hanbok, they are the assassins that are chasing us. Soonyoung and Wonwoo tried to fight back but to no avail we are overpowered and outnumbered. They were all stabbed with a small arrow in the neck and passed out including Jisoo and Hansol. The guy who stabbed Seungcheol's removed the mask covering his face and look at me, he is very handsome I almost gaped at him, but he is our enemy, I picked up the sword on the sand and pointed it towards him.

"Is that how you greet your cousin?", He said smiling at me, a sweet and warm one. Then I faintly felt the pain in my neck I even felt the guy carries me and put me in his horse, and I passed out.

                                    ______

                                  💫💫💫

(AN: OMG! WHO'S THAT COUSIN? WHAT IS HIS PART IN THIS STORY? IS HE AN ENEMY OR NOT?)