THIRD

Hae Rin'S POV:

After Seungcheol was out of sight, Jisoo sat down beside me and held my hand "What happened? Why did you go to the forest alone? Did someone threat you or hurt you? You can tell me everything", Jisoo is smiling and brushing his fingers into the back of my hand while saying this, Is this real? He is holding my hand now? If it's a dream, please, don't wake me up!

"Wait? What? I'm alive?", He chuckled lightly at my question, Oh no! Why is his chuckle so adorable too?

"Yes you are, don't you remember anything?" I shook my head and blink my eyes.

"Maybe you should take a rest now and we will talk about this tomorrow, please eat your dinner okay?" He said and smile, d**n this smile! His innocent sweet smile!

He prepare the foods in the wooden table, much looks like an antique, hold on? Am I in the past? Does the black hole that I fell into was a portal like what I  watched in the movies?? Am I in the other world?

"Ahmm, Jisoo right?" I asked.

"Yes"

"What is the date today?"

"April 13, 2017"

"Ahhh, ohh wait? 2017??? Hahaha, so I am not in the ancient world? I am not in the past or history right? Because it's the exact date as what it should be! OMG! Rox? Professors? Where are you guys? Are you there? Come on! Get out from where you are hiding! April fools had passed! It's already 12 days ago to prank me like this! But, thank you for letting me meet Seungcheol oppa and Jisoo oppa, I will never forget this day! Thank you for the privilege!" I hysterically said and stood up, inspecting the room in attempt to search for the hidden cameras.

"Princess? Are you okay?" He gently grab my hand and lead me back in the chair.

"Why? Am I filming an ancient movies with you guys? Wow! I'm an instant actor right now and probably CARAT's will kill me!" I laughed, but I noticed that he isn't laughing at all and still worriedly looking at me.

"What are you saying? I don't understand any of what you are saying, what is camera? Who's Rox? Professors? April fools? Actor? Ancient movies? and who's carat that is trying to kill you? Tell me Princess so we could cut their heads off!", He said confusedly but anger is visible in his angelic face.

"Hey, calm down, so, are you telling me that it isn't a movie making or a prank?"

"I don't understand even a bit of what you are saying" He said innocently.

"W-w-what, a-ahm, ahh. AHAHAHAHA! OH S**T JISOO! YOU'RE A GOOD ACTOR!" I turned to a fit of laughter again while pointing at him, the door once again open and it was Mingyu, OMG! the Mingyu visual beybeh is infront of me I am so lucky!!

"We should let her rest first hyungnim, she must've hit her head onto something so she's acting weird, you too, you're exhausted from searching for her, you should take a rest too"

"OMG! YOU TALL CUTE GUY MINGYU! YOUR ACTING SKILLS ARE IMPROVING HUH? I THOUGHT JUN ONLY KNOWS HOW TO ACT! BUT, I WAS WRONG!" I laughed my *ss out again, if you could see their faces right now, they are looking at me like I'm some crazy girl, they'll never going to deceived me with their acting skills until they showed me the hidden cameras here.

"If you couldn't remember anything, please kindly stop talking Princess? And at least eat first so you could gain your energy and rest after. We will talk all about this tomorrow, okay?" Jisoo said standing up and whisper something to Mingyu then Mingyu exited the room after bowing at us, wait, I still want to talk to him, I want to look at his face before I woke up in this beautiful nightmare.

Jisoo took a seat infront of me again and stare at me while I start eating, the food was delicious, but it's almost vegetables.

When I was done eating, he cleaned it up in silence and is not talking to me, so I thought should say some, but it was too late..

"I'm going, have some rest, don't try to remember anything if you can't, we will help you gain your memories back, don't worry" He took a few steps infront of me until he's just inches away.

"Can I kiss you?" He ask, aish, Just a kiss? Go ahead... OH WAIT? OMG! KISS? JISOO ASKED ME IF CAN HE KISS MEEE???

I shyly nod, fangirling activated. I closed my eyes but instead on my lips he kisses me on my forehead, he look at me once again then he left.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Turn left, turn right! OMG it's not a BOOMBOOM lyrics, I keep on rolling in this bed while trying to sleep, When I wake up tomorrow I will be in the real world right? With the campsite and not with this ancient historical place. But what if it is true? That I am in another world? There's too many questions going in my head, I thin I'm going crazy. Why Seungcheol's mad at me? Why Jisoo have that kind of emotions plastered in his face while looking at me? Why he keeps on apologizing? Why is he crying? Why they don't know about the cameras, about actors even about CARATS? why they look like a historical yet handsome man? Why they are wearing those fancy Hanbok and why their hair so long? It doesn't look like a wig, Why did Seungcheol said that I'll just hurt Jisoo? What is my relation to Jisoo and with them? Why are they calling me Princess? And who am I? Aisssh! My head is seriously aching right now! I should try to sleep, so tomorrow when I have finally woken up I will be in the real world, going back to the campsite with my classmates, professors and family.

Hoping to go back to the real world, I slowly drift to sleep.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾