FOURTEENTH

Hae Rin'S POV:

"Hey wake up! Seungcheol hyung said that you will be in charge with cooking or let them burn them all". Chan said pointing at Hansol, Wonwoo and Seokmin trying to make a fire.

"What should I cook then?" I asked rubbing my eyes to attempt and wake up myself.

"Tsshh". Is all that I heard from him and left me, look at this little kid! If only he isn't cute, I will pinch this stubborn kid's cheeks like seriously.

I walked towards the princes who are making fire, Seungkwan walked up to me holding a big fish and bragged it me.

"I caught a really big fish!" He said feeling all boastful with his chest puffed out.

"Woaaah, our Seungkwan~nnie is really good at catching fish!", I beamed and pinches his cheeks, OMG! fangirling mode on! His cheeks is so fluffy!

"No! Mine is bigger than him", Soonyoung said and lifted the fish bigger that Seungkwan's and boasted about it too.

"Woaaah! It is true! Both of you are really brothers Your Highness, you are both good at catching fish!". I said and Soonyoung's smirk is OMG! his eyes is~! This two cutie is now infront of me, can't control this fangirling feels!

I saw Chan walking towards us, his hand on his back as if hiding something.

"Did you catch fish?" Soonyoung ask.

"No" He said, avoiding our eyes.

"What is it, let me see" I smile asking him.

"No-Nno!" He panicked and a tiny fish fell on the sand.

Soonyoung and Seungkwan laughed at him, Chan teary eyed run away from us. The Boo and Hosh startled at Chan's action stopped laughing and stood still unable to run after little Chan. I picked the fish and chases him. He is crying under a tall tree, he loves tall tree isn't he?

"You don't have to cry"I said and stare at the fish I am holding.

"Throw that away!", He pushed my hands, but I close it so the fish won't fall.

"No, I will cook this!" I smile at him, I saw abruptly the sparkling in his eyes, but it faded right away.

"Don't pretend like you care!" He stood up and yelled.

"No! I do really care!, you knew what you are like this fish, a small, fragile that should be taken care of, because you are so precious, so let's go and help me cook this for you". I said and held his hand, he break away from my hold and pushes me, I lost my balance so I fall on the rock beside me, I felt the pain on my palm, while I am still holding the fish, not letting go.

"Go away! I don't need your pretentious care!"

"Can we just forget about what I did? Can you please forgive me from all the wrong deeds that I've done? Can we start all over again? Because I am tired of this life now! I'm tired accepting all the treatments you you are giving me, all the hatreds you have towards me, I even don't know why I am feeling this kind of suffering when I should have not feeling this way, because I don't remember doing anything wrong!". I yelled my heart out, he just stood there staring at me crying.

"You really forgot how wicked you are? You're a slut! You seduced Seungcheol before, now it's Junhui? Who's next? You keep on hurting us! You're always telling us that you truly care for us and loved us but after that you mocked us telling that you just f**led us?? And now you want us to forget that? You're crazy!". Jihoon shouts at me and hug the crying Chan.

Feeling all helpless, I tried to reason out "You don't understand, I am not Hae Seung, I am Hae Rin, I am not the wicked princess that you knew, I will never hurt you, I want to take care of you all and-"

Seungcheol strided in between me and Jihoon and yelled "Enough! All of this stop please?? We still have to go to Silla to get some help, so can you just please reserve your energy for now?"

Jihoon and Chan left as well as Seungcheol, I am left here all alone, maybe Jisoo got really tired of Hae Seung, so he doesn't care for me anymore, and with that thought I cried and slump myself on the ground but then I felt someone hug me.

"Don't worry, I believe you". This voice? I look up and saw a smiling Jisoo, Hae Seung is so lucky to have him, can I have him too? Can I show how I love him too? Can I be selfish this time? I pulled him into a hug wrapping my arms on his waist while I cried, we stayed for a while, feeling the heart beats of each other for a moment just like that.

After some time, He pulled me to stand up "Should we go? You will still cook for us right?". His beautiful smile was on his face again and we walk towards where the Princes are.

                             _____________

                                  ❄️❄️❄️

(AN: FIRST OF ALL, I'M SORRY IF I MADE SEUNGCHEOL, MINGHAO, JIHUN AND CHAN A BAD GUY HERE, AND SORRY IF THE CHARACTER OF JUNHUI AND JISOO IS LIKE THAT, I KNOW THEY ARE TOO PRECIOUS FOR THAT! BUT, IT IS A FANFICTION RIGHT? WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS HERE EVEN THE CHARACTERS THEY PORTRAY ARE ALL FICTIONAL ? SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND T_T
THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK ANYWAY, VOTE AND COMMENT ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! 😘)