FORTY SEVENTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Don't plant like that, pressed your hands like this, not let the soil saggy!". I said as I pressed my hands on Jihun's hand.

"I don't want to do it anymore!". He stand up and marched his feet as he walked away.

"Yah! Lee Jihun! Come back here! You dwaaaarf!!!". I shouted and rolled my eyes as he faded at my sight.

"Hey!". Jisoo greeted and sat beside me continuing what Jihun's planting.

"Its too heavy!". Baby Chan said while carrying a big pail, he out of balanced and  accidentally the water splashed to me.

"Omg! Eomma! Jeongmal mianhe!". He whined and fake cries.

"Haha, its okay!". I said and splashed some water to him too.

"Omo, omo, its cold!". He said while trying to cover himself.

"See? Its cold and yet you splashed me a pail of water?".

"Waaah, mianhe!". He said and hugs me.

"No sorry-sorry!". Jisoo said and splashed some waters to him.

"Wait, wait omg!". Chan said and runs.

"Come back here Maknae!". Jisoo teasingly said and run to him.

"Its getting dark, we should start our journey and head back to the Silla, but you need to change your clothes first, together with the others of course". Kim Jihun said and I nodded at him, he help me to stand up and Seungjun called for the others, I rode at Inseong's horse and we head back to the Deoksu-gung's Palace.

"So this is goodbye?". Sang Hyuk, Won Shik, Taek Woon, Jae Hwan, Hong Bin and Hak Yeon one by one hugs me.

"I will miss you, and I promise I will come visit you whenever". I said almost crying, they group hug me and that makes me cry even more, I will seriously miss them, this tall, handsome and kind VIXX, I am so happy meeting them and be with them for a months, they really too precious and adorable, even though they sometimes childish and violent (not in a bad way) I love him and will miss them all, they really treated me like their own sister.

"Stop crying now and go!". Hak Yeon pushed me lightly and laughs.

The Silla and Goryeo Princes bowed as Deokso-gung's Princes too, Wonwoo lifts me and put me at the back of the Horse behind Jisoo and we waves at the Deoksu-gung's Princes, Won Shik gave me some scroll and we head to our Journey back to Silla.

~

(AN: I'M SORRY FOR NOT BE ABLED TO UPDATE HERE 😭😭😭 I LOST MY IDEAS HERE SO I STAYED ON WRITING MY BTS FANFIC BOOK 2, I REALLY APOLOGIZE, AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS LAME BOOK OF MINE ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU 😍😘)