FORTY FIFTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"We should wrap it like this". I said while I am teaching Won Shik how to wrap the seaweed roll.

"Like this?". His hand slipped and that makes the roll fall in the floor.

"Haha I pity of you dear seaweed roll!". I laughed and held his hand.

"You should pressed some pressure, aish! It is an easy thing, yet you can't do it!". I teased him.

"Eherm~". Someone fake cough and it was Chan, I run to him and hug him.

"Eomma, what are you doing?". He said when he's finally let go of my hug.

"Making some seaweed roll".

"I want to do some!". He said and get some seaweed roll, and its easy for him to roll up, Won Shik just smirked at him, this cute Baby of mine!

"Help me get some chicken Taek Woon!". Hak Yeon said to Taek Woon oppa who's professionally cooking too.

"Nado~, I want to!". I said and runs to them, I walk past Jisoo who's entering the Damiwon, wait? He is already my Fiancee again right? I shouldn't ignore him, so I walk back to the Damiwon.

"Mingyuuu!". I shouts when I saw him eating some seaweed rolls.

"Chan told me I could eat it".

"I didn't". Chan said while wiping his lips.

"Aish!". I said on act of getting the seaweed rolls in their hands.

"Let them be! Haha". Hak Yeon said while holding a live chicken.

"Okay, now, Mingyu, help me make some more again". I ordered him pointing a roll towards him.

"Oppa! This Chicken is too cute!". I said and held the chicken's head while ruffling its feather.

I heard a Chicken's scream and a knife cut something.

"Waaah! What did you do!". I said to Taek Woon who killed the chicken, and I fake cries, I saw Jisoo on the side of my eyes he is silently sitting on a chair while looking at what Chan's doing, who is making a seaweed roll together with Mingyu, the others are probably sleeping, it is still too early for them to wake up.

I walk to him.

"Why is my fiancee so quiet?". I said as I position at his back, standing there while I wrap my hands on his neck.

"Nothing". He held my hand that hugging him.

"Ahw, such a sweet sight of my sister and future to be brother in law!". Hak Yeon smiled at me and Jisoo.

"Saranghae!". I whisper to him, kiss on his cheeks and run outside.

"I will wake up the other Princes!". I wave at them as I close the door.

~

"Wakey, wakeeeey! Waaaaah~". I shouts at Jihun's ear, he is the only one left asleep.

"Your not going to wake up?!". I get some pillows and smack him with that.

"Aish! Jinjja! Do you want to die?!". He said and sat down as he held both of my arms, his eyes is too sharp, I gulped.

"Sorry Princes! I thought you were Seung Kwan". He said and he remove his grip in my hands.

"You scared me!". I said as I smack him again with pillows.

"Aish! Stop!". He said and smack me too with the pillows of him.

"Hahaha, lets go, they were all at the Damiwon! Get up now!". I said and give him a peck on his cheeks, my Baby sweet Jihun.

"Ne~". I heard him answered.

~

I heard loud voices at the Damiwon and saw all of them trying to cook.

"Princess will only eat my Kimchi Jigae!". Sang Hyuk said.

"Who's the great chef amongst us? Its me! So he will only eat mine! Yours is disgusted!". Hak Yeon teased him.

"Hansol, drink some water!". Jisoo said to him when Hansol act on drinking some rice wine.

"Aish!". Hansol said and ruffles his hair.

I walk to him and sit on his lap as I wrap my hands on his neck.

"Is Jihun awake?". He asked me.

"Ne". I said as I lean my cheeks unto his cheeks.

"I love you too". I heard him said, I look at him and our eyes locked in each other, I can see love and adoration at his eyes, his face slowly leaning unto mine, an inches away, I close my eyes and waiting for his lips to touch mine.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm too young for this sight!". I heard Chan's voice screamed as he slump on the floor and kick in the air, covering his eyes with the seaweed rolls.

While Seokmin and Seung Kwan hugs each other and looking at us, like they are just watching Love scene, seriously!.

I laugh as I stand up and flicked Jisoo's forehead, he just laughed and stoke his hair upward, OMG! his forehead is killing me!

"Our Baby Chan is still as innocent as he is! I will find for the girl who will suites you well!". I said as I help him stand up and hugs him, he hugs me back and tap my back.

"Please do! I want to meet someone who will take care of me, like what you are doing with Jisoo hyung". He said as he broke with my hug.

"Enough Princes! Lets prepare this foods on the table in the Dining Hall". Hong Bin said and walks out the Damiwon holding a Tray of foods, the other Princes do what he said and get some tray of foods too and walk outside of the Damiwon, I am picking some tray of foods too when Jisoo hugs me from behind.

"Thank you for coming back to us, thank you for giving us a chance, and thank you for loving me". He said, I felt some tear drops on my shoulder as his body is shaking and I knew it, he is crying again.

I turn around and make him look at my eyes, at first he hesitant but I hold his cheeks with both of my hands, he wrap his hand in the back of my waist and pulled me closer in his chest.

~

(AN: WAIT! HOW SHOULD I WRITE THIS? I AM INNOCENT FOR THIS 😔😔😢😭😂, IT IS TRY NOT TO CRINGE CHALLENGE! AS WELL TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND THANK YOU MY BABY ROX FOR GIVING ME ENCOURAGEMENT! I LOVE YOU 😍😘)