TWENTY EIGHT

LI CHEL'S POV:

After chatting with Baby bunny and Baby Junhui, we walk hand in hands towards the boys, Jisoo avoided my gaze and I've got an idea, to make him Jealous!.

"Baby Jun! Catch me some fish!". I said and push him to the water, suddenly a hand grabs my arm.

"How dare you! Your gonna hurt Jisoo again, because your back with Junhui Hyung? How many times your gonna hurt him!". Chan said and I felt that my wound open, and it hurts so much.

"W-what are you talking about?".

"Don't act innocent!". He shouted and catch other Princes attention.

"Stop Chan!". Junhui hold Chan's hand that gripping on me.

"What?? Your happy now that your back with Hae Chel and hurt Jisoo hyung again??!". He shouted at Jun.

"Stop this! Chan, Junhui!". Sung Cheol went in the middle to stop them.

"Junhui and I have a closure, I realize that I love Jisoo and not him and we are just a Brother-sister relationship now, don't worry I'm not gonna hurt Jisoo again because I love him". I said and smile at Chan.

"SHUT UP!! How many times you will lie?!". He pushed me in the sand and it hurt big time, not the wounds that bleeding nor the pain on my butt, but the hatred in his eyes, in his words.

"Believe what you want to believe! I'm tired explaining myself to you! I'm so tired understanding your stubbornness and hatred towards me! I'm tired accepting your hurtful words, I just wanted to take care of you, to prove that I am not a bad girl, I don't know who's really this Hae Chel, what did I do for you to hate me like this, I'm tired telling that to you because you just don't believe me, I'm tired loving you as my Baby brother because hatred is what you gave to me in return, I hate rejections, that was my number one feeling that I don't want to feel, but I bare it all because I want to show that I love you all and I don't want to hurt you!". I shouted at them and I run and run.

I can feel the tears flowing on my cheeks, I can hear their footsteps and their voices, but I ignore it all and I just run and run, not knowing where should I go, I went in the dark place of the forest, I saw tall trees around and I sit beside the very tall tree and take a deep breath, why they are doing this to me? I'm not the Hae Chel they know, do I deserve those kind of hatred? Those hurtful words? Those treatment? Did I do wrong to be treated like this? Can I go back to the real world now? I don't know I can bare this feelings anymore, I hug my knees and cry again. I heard footsteps coming and look at the men, It was a very tall men, I am standing up when someone inject me something and all went black.

~

(AN: WHAT IF I FINISH THIS BOOK ALREADY? HAHAHA, I KNOW THERE WILL BE NO ONE THAT WILL BE SAD RIGHT? 😔😔😢😭, UWAAAAH. EXPLOSION OF ANOTHER KPOP GROUP IN NEXT CHAPTERS ❤, VOTE AND COMMENTUE PLEASEU 😘)