EIGHT

Hae Rin'S POV:

I open my eyes and look beside me, The Thirteenth prince aren't there anymore, it's still too early, but I should get up right now, I fixed myself and walk outside of the palace.

Before transmigrating here in this world. It is my dream of visiting a Palace like this, feel the antique things like this, dressed like this, and I even dreamed of being a Princess! But now, that I already am, I feel like it's a burden, I don't even know who I am, I don't know why I'm transmigrated here and in this body.

I don't know why I have to do this, to pretend that I am the Princess they are saying, I don't think they will believe me if I say I'm not, because they hate this Princess the original owner of this body so much. What should I do now?

"You're here! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Dino said -I mean Chan.

A smile formed in my lips and ask him, "You're worried about me?"

Raising his eyebrows, he defenses, "No! Who will be worried with a girl like you?! I want you to cook for me, make me some!" He said and is avoiding to meet my eyes.

"Why? Is it your Birthday today?"

"Idiot! You always cook me something whenever the Princes are out for war"

"They are not still here?"

"They will be out to war and will comeback after weeks or months, why do I need to tell you things that you already knew, get up there and make me some foods!"  He said and pulled my arm to stand.

"Alright! I'll cook it for you! this little kid!" Whining I stood up and ruffled his hair.

"Aish! Yaaaah!" I ran away from him as he chased me to the corridor and enter the kitchen.

I wished to cooked for Dino too, I always imagine that he is my little brother ever since I got to know about SEVENTEEN, but I didn't expect that I will meet them like this, probably they are not the real SEVENTEEN, maybe on looks and names only, but not in Character and attitude, I don't really know what's happening in this world, why am I here anyway?

I enter the Damiwon a Kitchen's room, The Ingredients and other pots, ceramics and utensils are neatly arranged in the shelf, it is a very nice Kitchen, I wish I could have this huge Kitchen at home too. I start  picking up all the recipes that I need, I saw the potatoes, onion, garlic and other ingredients in the table, so, I decided to cook some Chicken Adobo a Filipino dish, I hope Chan will  like what I prepared to cook.

I am carrying the Chicken Adobo pot and walking inside the long dining table where Dino I mean the Thirteenth prince is already sitting in the chair, when I was about to sit, the wooden door open and a Eunuch enter.

"ENTERING THE KING AND QUEEN!" The eunuch shouted, then came the arrival of the king and queen.

And all of the Kitchen staff, Omg, how do they call them anyway? Bowed and give some respect so do I.

"I heard that you prepared some food, so we decided to eat here" Says the Queen, she is the pretty woman I saw yesterday.

"Yes, your Highness, have some" I said cheerfully but tried to maintain my grace, since I am in the presence of the highest people in this kingdom.

"Can we sit down?" The King asked that surprises me.

What did he say again? Is he asking me if he can sit down? He is the King, right? Why should he ask for my permission?

"Can I ask a question your Highness?"

"Yes, Princess"

"Why did you ask for my permission if you can sit there? You're a King anyway, you can do what you want" I said while my head's bowed down in respect.

"HAHA! We respect and admire your Family so much, all the things that you see here is yours, I forgot, you lost your memory, I'm sorry".

"No, Your Highness, You shouldn't apologize, I should be the one apologizing here", I said while lowering my head even more.

"Then can we eat already?" The Queen interrupt us while laughing, she is a very nice woman, I think.

"Yes, yes My Queen" The King helps the Queen sat down and touches her face as if adoring the Queen's beauty.

"Hey~ Mother, Father! What are you doing!" Chan on the right side of the long table grumble while covering his face with his plate.

I think, it is not that detestable being here in this Palace anyway, I am treated like a princess, and as I can see, the King and Queen loves this Princess like their own child, I sat beside Chan across the King and Queen, then we start eating silently.

"What do you call this dish? It taste so good!" Said the King while pointing his chopsticks on the pot of Chicken Adobo,

"It's called Chicken Adobo".

"How did you know about this kind of dish?" The Queen asked.

"The Filipino often cook that dish, it was easy to do and-", They are looking at me right now, like I am some crazy person, and I don't know how would I make up story that will make them believe it.

"I-I mean, I just mixed the ingredients I saw inside of the litchen and then that was the dish that I made, and I decided to call it Chicken Adobo". Please, take my lame explanations!

"I never thought you can cook delicious dish like this, I love it, I will visit you more often to have this kind of dishes of yours, thank you for the food". The King said while he is standing along with the Queen.

"Thank you, Your Highness", I shyly said to them.

They we're about to walk to the door when they turn and look at me smiling widely, "We should resume you and Jisoo's wedding then, maybe when they are back from the war?"

Dino coughed at his food, so do I.

"W-what your Highness?"

"Isn't that a good idea? or do you like somebody else in the other Princes?"

"I'm sorry Your Highness, I am not yet ready, maybe we should talk about that when they are finally here?"

"Is that so? Okay then, we should get going, continue eating" they both left together with the Palace guards.

I look at Chan's side and he is glaring at me. What did I do again for him to get mad like that?

"Don't hurt him again!" He said and walks out the dining hall without finishing the food on his plate.

Who? Who is he referring to? Is it Jisoo?

                              💐💐💐💐
                                 _______

(AN: I OFTEN DREAMED ABOUT A KING AND QUEEN WHO LOVES EACH OTHER AND TAKES CARE OF EACH OTHER 'TILL THE END, NO OTHER CONCUBINES OR ANOTHER WIFE, SO HERE IT IS, I DON'T LIKE LOVE TRIANGLES ANYWAY! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOUU)