SEVENTY FIVE

LI CHEL'S POV:

I talked to my brother this Morning when he came back home, I explain to him and told him everything he needs to know even the day I talk to Jisoo and Wonwoo in their house, even all about Hae Chel, he cried and I can see the pain in his eyes when I told him about that, he can't think of what to do, that's what he said to me, he told me that I should not come in School anymore he will tell the School's admin that I will transfer, while I'm not, I guess I will miss Yugyeom and Bambam, and JB oppa too, but it is a good decision to focus on the Princes and SVT situation now.

I am watching the Princes training with sword fighting, I could see the determination in their eyes, but what makes me sad is they were always serious, even the gag trio (Soonyoung, Seokmin and Seung Kwan) and Chan, they were not as bubbly and playful like before, I understand it though, that they were in the situation that they cannot f*** around anymore, if I can erase the bad things that happened in their life, I will do, they don't deserve this, but I don't have skills to do so.

"Still thinking about the problems?". Jisoo ask as he hug me on the waist.

"Yeah, I can't stop thinking though". I said as I wrap my arm on his neck.

"Hmm, I wish we could have a date, together, you and me, thinking about happy things and not worrying anymore, but I guess that will never happened". Jisoo said as he peck my lips.

"I know, but aren't you happy that though we are not thinking about only happy things and we are worrying.. but we are together? Isn't that enough?".

"That's enough, that's why I am enduring it all, for the Princes, for the King and Queen for our People and for you". He said as he leans his head unto mine.

"I know that's what makes the other Princes to move forward too". I said.

"Jisoo! Lets train again!". Sung Cheol shouted, Jisoo gave me a quick kiss before he ran towards the Princes and start training again.

I hope all this tragedy will come to pass now.. I mean, soon,. I really want to saw the smile of the Princes again, especially Jisoo.

~

(AN: WELL, I DON'T WANT THIS TO END!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW! IF IT IS, I HAVE TO ENDED THIS BOOK TOO 😭)