SEVENTY ONE

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Thank you for the ride but you can drop me off there at the gate, I will walk inside of the Village". I said and Wonwoo stop the car, I bow before I walk inside, I pull my phone out and see some messages from Yugyeom and Bambam.

'hey! Why is Jisoo dragging you?'

'What happened to you now? Call me if he do something bad to you'

'where is he taking you?'.

That was their messages, I let out a deep sigh before I open the gate, I walk to the backyard and saw the Princes cooking.

"Princess Li Chel will only eat the food I cook!". Chan said smelling the food he is cooking.

"No! She will eat mine! Your is disgusted!". Seung Kwan sassily said.

"Stop you two! She will only eat my food because its delicious! Remember how she praise my cooking skills yesterday night?". Sung Cheol mockingly said and the two (Kwannie and Chan) walks toward him wrestling-ing him.

A tear fell from my eyes once again, I hope I can't go back at School once again, I hope I can be with this Princes all the time, who will not hurt me, hate me or despised me again.

"Your here! Flower for-, wait? What happened? Why are you crying?". Jisoo said leaning his head to mine trying to take a closer look at my face.

"No, I'm not crying". I said wiping my eyes trying to calm myself, I look at his eyes but, I think that was a wrong move because I can see from his eyes the longingness, the love and adoration in his eyes which I prayed to see from the seventeen's jisoo back when we were arguing, he pulls me in a hug.

"Its okay, I'm here, no one can hurt you, hmm?". That was the comforting words I really want to hear and that makes me cry even louder.

"What happened to Princess-".

"Shhh". Jisoo hushed.

"Do you want for us to talk privately or you don't want to talk about the reason why are you crying?". Jisoo said in a very sweet voice while combing my hair with his hands.

"I just ahmm, I just want to stay like this for a moment, maybe I am just tired and too emotional". I said and hug him even tighter burying my face in his neck.

"Okay, I'm here okay? I love you". He said and that makes me calm, I hope I can stay like this forever, feeling the love of the person I love, I hope Hae Chel doesn't hurt others, that I should have no things to worry anymore.

~

(AN: MANY UPDATES 💗 WONHAE MANHI MANHI ,😂)