FIFTY FIFTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Okay class open your book to page number 11, the 5 characteristics of Business setting according to Thomas and Frayer is-". Professor Won starts to discuss the lesson, I found out that all of the students that are studying here is a Business Man/Woman's, Politicians, Artists daughters and sons, and some of those people who has a high position in Community.

I think about the Goryeo's Princes, what about I enroll them here? But what if Seventeen's also studying here? And what if rumors spread that Seventeen have a look alike with all of their members?? Aisssshhhh! This is so complicated!.

The time passes by that I really didn't focus on the lessons and think about the what if's, seriously, its our first day of School but we don't have some introductions of my classmates and so on, we proceed to the lessons already and this is kinda tiring its lunch time right now and I'm on my way to Canteen.

"Ouchh!". I flinched when I bump unto someone.

"Watch where you are going". He said, I look unto him and it was??? IT WAS, IT WAS YUGYEOM OF GOT7!! IT WAS YUGYEOM GUYS! ITS HIM AND MY FANGIRLING FEELS IS EXPLODING RIGHT NOW!!!.

"You okay?". He said and smile, his bunny smile is omg! My hearteu!.

"Y-yes".

"Yow Gyeom!". Bambam said and tap Yugyeom's shoulder.

"Hey! Its you, our new Classmate! Who doesn't payed attention on the lessons!". Bambam added.

"W-what?".

"See? Were seatmates! We have a quiz earlier and you don't even pick your paper and start answering the questions, you all do is to stare at the white board!". He said and laugh, gosh! This is so embarrassing.

"Yah, don't make her feel embarrassed! Come on lets have our lunch!". Yugyeom said and grab my arm and make me sit beside him inside the canteen.

"I will get our food". Bambam said and stand up to fall in line together with the other Students.

"Are you seriously want to make friends of me?". I ask.

"Why not? I think you should have one, so you could have someone to talk to, you're really looks like you have a problem and always spaced out". He said looks worried.

"Ahmm its nothing, I'm just thinking of something, by the way, what if some rumors spread that you are making friends of me and what if they misunderstand us?".

"Haha, don't worry, in this School, we don't care about each other, what happened inside this School doesn't goes outside, or on medias and no false rumors that will spread out, that's the number one policy of this University, exclusive for High Socialite people, and you do too right?". He explained, so that's why? Its a relief that they have this kind of school that truly respect their own privacies.

"Were not that rich, my Family has a Business in Canada so I'm with my older brother right now and he has his own Business too, he has a Hotel and Restaurant Business like my parents have".

"Oh I see, you're rich then". He said and smile at Bambam.

"So, you're not the only idols that I will see here?". I said and feeling excited at the thought of meeting other Kpop Idols.

"Haha yeah, but were the only Oppa's you will be friend of okay?". Bambam said as he puts the food in the table.

"But you're my Maknae's". I said.

"No, no, no! We are your Oppa!". They laugh and start doing aegyo.

"See? You're cute not sexy and hot so you are still my Maknae's". I insisted.

"Pssh". Yugyeom retreated and starts eating his food, so I did too, maybe this first day is not that tiring and exhausting I think? I met two idols again and there's more to come!!!.

~

(AN: HOW'S IT? IS IT OKAY TO ADD SOME KPOP IDOLS IN MY STORY? DOES IT ANNOYS YOU? IS IT FINE FOR YOU IF I ADDED SOME KPOP IDOLS/GROUPS I LOVED TOO? COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER, IT ENCOURAGES ME IF I SEE SOME OF YOU COMMENTS IN MY STORIES AND IT PROBABLY LET ME KNOW IF THERE WERE STILL READING MY BOOK, THANK YOU! 😘😘 I LOVE YOU)