SIXTY TWO

LI CHEL'S POV:

"I'm hungry!". Soonyoung said and sat infront of the dining table.

"Eomma! I will sit beside you!". Chan say still licking at the lollipop.

"Sure". I said and sit beside Jisoo, Chan sit beside me and the rest of the Princes sits too.

"This is incredibly delicious!". I said.

"Waaaaait????!". We look at the screaming Seung Cheol.

"What?". I ask.

"Why do we know how to cook?????!". He continued and that startled me too! Remember? They don't know how to cook! Wait? What happened to them when they were at this World?

"I felt so weird too! That I suddenly don't like that animal, while we don't have that in our world". Wonwoo points at the dog.

"Really?!". Seokmin and I said.

"So? You are saying that there were weird things that happening to you guys?". I ask.

"Yes! But before we proceed to talk about that, can we eat first? I'm starving!". Jeong Han said and we all nod.

"We will talk about this later". I said and continue eating.

~

"So, who wants to start?". Seokmin, Seung Cheol, Junhui and Wonwoo raise their hands.

"Wait? What weird things happened to you Junhui?".

"I got bored waiting for them to finish cooking so I open the TV and it work so I and Seung Kwan starts watching".

"What? You didn't accidentally click the remote?".

"Yes".

"Seokmin, Seung Cheol and Wonwoo? Is that all the weird things that happened to you?".

"Hmmm, yes I think". They all said.

"Me!!, While you were teaching me how to open and use the appliances in this house, there were flashbacks in my mind that telling me I already know how to use those". Soonyoung said.

"Is that the reason why you were a fast learner?".

"Yes".

"That's what we are talking about back when you see I and Jeong Han talking". Jihun said.

"What?".

"That, it is so weird to know Seung Cheol, Min Gyu and Seokmin cooking while they don't know how when they were on our world, but we just stay silent and wait for the right time to talk to but since we are talking about it right now, yeah it says how". Jeong Han says.

"Hmm, we can't still figure how why is this happening, but isn't it a good thing that atleast some Princes know how to cook? And some things in this world?". Soonyoung said.

"But how can we explain about the things that happens here?Soonyoung hyung seeing flashbacks that he knows about how to use the appliances here and Seung Cheol hyung cooking??". Chan ask innocently.

"Aish, this is so unexplainable and it makes my head aching! Can we just let this pass for now? And be watchful for what will happen to you guys weirdly as the days pass by and talk again if their were weird things that occur again?". I said and stand up, the others stand up too after agreeing then starts fixing the table and washing up the dishes at the backyards sink.

"I will be in my room". I said and walk inside the house.

~

(AN: WHAT HAPPENED? 😂, HAHAHA, LETS FIGURE OUT THAT ALL FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS)