TWELFTH

Hae Rin'S POV:

"Wake up now~" I feel like someone's shaking me, waking me from my sleep.

"Yah, paboyah~ get up!"

"How dare-" I grudgingly sat up just to see Mingyu cheekily smiling at me, aish d**n his beautiful smile! It is killing me, my fangirl self is activating!

"I apologize Princess, but if you won't get up, Seungcheol hyungnim will get mad at you again" He reasoned and stand up.

"It's alright", I followed him outside the cave and saw most of them are now riding on their horses.

"Come here", Jisoo said and offers me his hand, he is riding at his horse, and I'm surprised, is he recovered already? Is it okay for him to ride a horse by himself now?

"Yes, I'm okay now, thanks for taking care of me" As if he reads my mind he said and smile.

"Is it okay for you to-"

"Just get on!". Wonwoo said and carried me to sat on the saddle, why he likes carrying me like that anyway?

"I'm okay riding the horse, my wound won't be as
painful anymore, Chan almost got hurt when he ridden the horse yesterday, so I should be the one riding this now" He explained.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and locked it. He flinched a bit but I can feel that he smile, I lean my face on his back and we start heading to our journey.

"Have you eaten Princess? take this bread". Junhui smile and offer me a bread, his horse riding side by side with ours, I stretch my arms and took the bread on his as we rode through the rocky road.

I started eating while my left hand is on Jisoo's waist and the other holding the bread I am eating.

"Have you eaten, Jisoo?" I asked him, I saw that he shook his head so I offer a piece of bread handing it close to his mouth.

"I'm fine" I heard him said.

"Eat, I will feed you" I said, he chuckled softly as he start munching in the piece of bread I am giving him. Once we finished the bread (still riding on the horse), I wrapped my arms on his waist again.

"Tell me when you're tired okay? Or if your wounds starts hurting" I worriedly told him and hug him tighter, this feels like I am at peace, like assuring me that there's nothing wrong will happen, while yesterday when I am with Seungcheol's, I felt scared.

"Thank you" He said on a very low tone that I almost couldn't make on what he said.

"For what?" I confusingly askedm

"Nothing, please have some sleep" He said and caress my hand on his waist.

                                  🍃🍃🍃

JISOO'S POV:

"Are you going to believe her again?", Jeonghan hyung asked his horse striding to my side, Princess Hae Seung is sleeping on my back, her grip on me loosen so I am holding her hand, while the other is on the rein of the horse.

"Yes, even if how many times she betrays me, I will forgive her and believe her all over again".

"You're crazy" He shakes his head in disbelief and pull the reign. "Yaahh!". He yelled and fasten his horse's speed to level with Seungcheol's pace, Seungcheol is not this cold and reserved before, he is chill and playful, but he became like this because of Princess Hae Seung, she made him believe her that she loves him and not me, but in the end, she hurt my older brother and broke his heart. It is okay for me to let her go, to any guy or Prince she really loves, but.. this things always happen, she will fall in love with other prince, will broke their heart. But I still want her back to me, maybe it is true that I am pathetically in love with her. But I will always accept her, even if the other Princes hate her, I don't care, I love her so much, and I will always believe her, even it hurts me so much, I will bare it, especially this time, she acts so sweet to me and cares about me. and I can see in her eyes that she is sincere this time that it is now genuine.

                            _____________

                                🍃🍃🍃