Chapter 37

Killian's POV

Emma had learned the truth about Regina and she and I decided to help Regina tell Robin the truth. We got Jade ready to go see Regina and Robin. When we got there Snow and David and Snow took Jade from Emma.

"So have you told Robin yet?" I ask Regina.

"Not yet and he just keeps avoiding because I wont tell him about what happened." She says.

"Regina would you like me to tell him, because I know you want to tell him, but arent to sure how. I think if it comes from me it might be easier." I say.

"You know what go ahead. I hate lying to him so go tell him." She says.

I walked over to Robin who just cooking.

"We need to talk about Regina. She said I can tell you what really is going on." I say.

"Okay Killian. Tell me what is going on with my Regina who clearly trusted you with this and not me." He says.

"Robin she didnt tell me I was apart of this. Now just listen to me." I say.

I told Robin the whole story about Regina, Daniel, her pregnancy, the miscarriage. I could see that the story was crushing him. After I was done with the story he walked over to Regina and just hugged her.

"I see you told Robin about Regina. That must of been hard to tell." Emma says.

"It was. Look Im glad that we didnt have to go through that kind of thing. I dont know what I would have done if we had lost Jade." I say.

"Well then its a good thing we didnt go through that. Though even if it would of happened I know we would have worked through it. I know you wouldnt of left me alone in that kind of situation." She says.

"I could never leave you my love. I will never ever leave you my love. You and Jade are my life." I say.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. She was my world and I was never gonna leave either of my girls. I never could and I never ever will.