Chapter 18

Emma's POV

Since I am about 2months pregnant now I went for a small check up and was told that the baby was doing fine. Killian didnt come with me because he was working really late last night and I didnt want to bother him.

"Love? How'd it go?" Killian asks as I walked in.

"It went fine. They said the baby looks good so far." I say.

"Well thats good love. Though I could have come with you. I dont want it to look like your doing this alone." He says.

"Dont worry I said you had a late night at work. Besides who cares if other people think Im doing this alone. I know for a fact that Im doing this with you." I say.

"Well next time just wake me up okay. I want to be there for you." He says.

"Okay and next time you will be. Hey do we have any chocolate?" I ask.

"Yeah check the freezer... Better yet you relax and I'll go get it for you." He says.

"Thanks, but I'll do it. I can still move, you can start getting me things once I can barely get up." I say.

"Sounds like a plan. Look I'll be downstairs and if you need anything just let me know." He says and walked out.

All I could think about was saying that all I want is for him to love me, but who am I kidding. He could never care about me in that way.

"Emma you here?" Snow asks walking in.

"Yeah. Whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing I just wanted to know how the doctor's went." She says.

"It went fine the baby is doing well. Though I have to stay cautious for another 6 weeks." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Cause thats when the second trimester starts. Thats when a chance of a miscarriage drops way down." I say.

"Ohh. Isnt that scary worrying about a miscarriage?" She asks.

"Well I try not to, but Im doing everything Im suppose to so it should be okay, but you never know." I say.

"And how's everything with Killian?" She asks.

"Great. It would be perfect if I could just tell him I love him and have him love me back." I say.

"Well maybe he does love you, but thinks that you dont love him." She says.

"Yeah that could be, but I dont think so. I guess I will only be his friend and his baby momma." I say.

"Emma trust me when it comes to Killian you will never be just his friend or his baby momma." She says.

I wish that were true, but I know better then to believe that. Killian wont like me as more then what I am. I wish I could change that, but I cant. Maybe one day I'll tell him how I feel and when I do that will be the day that Killian will never want anything to do with me again. Then I wont be his friend just his baby momma. I never want that to happen. So I guess I'll just keep my feelings to myself. That way I never get hurt and never lose the man that I love.