Chapter 28

Emma's POV

Jade was now three months old and I felt like I was losing my mind. I love my daughter, but she has been really driving me crazy with all the crying. I havent even spent any alone time with Killian in a long time. Its like when Im with the baby he is sleeping and when he is with the baby Im sleeping. I know we both love Jade, but this is harder then I thought.

"Emma... Are you okay?" Snow asks me.

"Yeah Im fine." I say.

"Really cause you just fell asleep in your salad." Regina says.

"Oh god. Im sorry." I say.

"Its okay you have been with your baby for three months its understandable. So how are things with Killian when the baby is sleeping?" Snow asks.

"Well thats the thing. Lately there is no time to be together. Cause its just crazy." I say.

"See you should have just told Killian he was what you wanted instead of making a child with him." Regina says.

"Regina stop it. Emma how about David and I take Jade for a little. That way you and Killian can be alone." Snow says.

"Really you would do that for us?" I ask.

"Yeah you would do that for them?" Regina asks.

"Yeah. Hey take a weekend off. David and I will take Jade on Saturday and Regina and Robin will take her Sunday." Snow says.

"Wait I didnt agree to that." Regina says.

"Too bad our friends need us. What do you say Emma?" Snow questions.

"That sounds nice." I say.

I went home later that day and told Killian the plan and he was more then happy with it. When Saturday rolled around Snow and David came to get Jade and it was just Killian and I alone.

"So what do we do for two days?" Killian asks.

"I dont know." I say.

We just sat on the couch not knowing what to do. Its like we dont know how to do anything without a our baby. This is gonna be one boring weekend.