Chapter 8

Emma's POV

A month has passed and that means that in two months Im going to most likely have sex and a baby with Killian. I know what I want and that is Killian to know how I feel about him and for him to feel the same me. Though Killian is probably into other girls who are way prettier then me.

"Hey Swan you wanna try a new drink?" Killian asks as I entered the bar.

"Uhhh... Sure." I say nervously.

"Relax I promise this time its not to heavy on the hard liquor." He says.

"Then okay. Im putting my trust in you. Dont fail me." I say.

He placed a drink in front of me and it was a weird color of black and red. I took a sit and it was actually not to bad.

"Do you like it?" He asks me.

"Yeah its fine. What do you call it?" I ask.

"Doesnt have a name yet, but I used rum and then fruity flavored alcohol." He says.

"Well I should have guessed it had rum. What is with you and rum? I swear you must have been a pirate in another life." I say.

"For all you know I am a pirate in this life." He says.

"Wouldnt that be something. Anyway the reason I came in today was because I need a place to crash for a couple days." I say.

"Ohh... You want to stay with me?" He questions.

"Well I was thinking about staying with Snow and David, but they are lovey dovey that I dont think I can handle a few days of that. I can barely handle a couple of hour of that. As for Regina and Robin I went to there and they were in a fight and after they fight for a day or more they well never leave the bedroom. So its either I dont sleep cause their fighting or I dont sleep because they are having animal sex." I say.

"Well love I would love to have you stay with me. So why do you need a place to crash?" He asks.

"The apartment complex is fumigating the building for about three days." I say.

"Well you have a key to my place just let yourself in." He says.

"Thanks Killian. This is very sweet of you." I say.

Later that night I had brought my stuff over to Killian's and started thinking. If Killian and I have a baby would we live together? Would we want to be together? How would we make it all work? Well I guess those questions will come back into play in about 2months from now.