Chapter 4

Emma's POV

When Killian came over the other day he didnt really say much which was odd. He wasnt telling me I was making a mistake, but he wasnt saying he would support me. He was just sitting there in silence and now I need to talk to him to find out what was wrong with him the other day.

"Hey Em where you going?" Snow asks me as I started to leave.

"I have to go and talk to Killian about something." I say.

"What do you have to talk to him about?" She asks.

"Oh he was here the other day and was acting weird. So I need to talk to him and tell him a made a choice of what I want to do." I say.

"Well what are you gonna do?" She asks.

"Sorry I rather tell Killian this first." I say.

I left the house and handed over to Killian's apartment. When he opened the door he didnt look to happy to see me.

"Hey Swan. What brings you here?" Killian asks me.

"Oh I just wanted to talk to you, but you didnt seem so happy to see me." I say.

"Well Im not really ready to hear the choice you've made. I think I know what you choice and I dont know how to be there for you." He says.

"Oh so you want no part in what I have chosen?" I ask.

"Not if it means I watch you throw your life away." He says.

"So that day you came over you changed your mind about being there for me. Why Killian? Why do you hate this so much?" I ask him.

"I hate it because I... I love.... I just want you to be happy and I think this baby thing wont make you as happy as you think it will." He says.

"Okay I'll tell you what. I will give up the baby thing for the summer and try to fine love, but if I dont I will go along with the plan of having a baby. Does that sound like a plan in order for you to finally support me?" I ask.

"Yeah I guess I could do that." He says.

"Good because I dont want to lose you." I say and hug him.

Killian was one of my best friends and I dont know how to be without him because well I might have a crush on him. I just wish he would be on board with this baby thing and offer to be the father. Ugh, I guess he will never care about me as more then a friend.