Chapter 20

Emma's POV

I am now 5 months along and the baby is doing great and my hormones are all over the place well they are but its not that bad. Killian has been so patient with me since I lost my cool last month. Though I think I am okay now.

"Oh my god. Your huge." Regina says entering the apartment.

"Regina we talked about this dont say that kind of stuff. You never know what will set her off." Snow says.

"No its okay. Today Im in a good mood. I dont even care that I look huge. I feel good." I say.

"Wow I though you would feel angry and upset. Cause I know I would if I had gotten big and the father of my child was being hit on by slim women." Regina says.

"What did you just say?" I ask getting angry.

"See now you've done it." Snow says.

"Well... April Fools." Regina says.

"Its not April. Regina are you telling me some slim slutty little whore is hitting on the father of my child?" I ask walking towards her.

"No. What Im saying is about 5 or 6 slim slutty little whores are hitting on him." She says.

"Emma take a deep breath dont lose it. You cant stress its bad for your baby." Snow says trying to calm me down.

I said nothing and just walked right past them and headed downstairs. Regina was right there was a whore party flirting with Killian.

"Emma... Oh you look pissed." Robin says.

"Excuse me while I de-Whore the place." I say.

"Emma its nothing to worry about even before you got pregnant by Killian every girl the came in here hit on him. So if you think it has to do with how big you've gotten then thats not it." David says.

"David why say stuff like that? Emma go back upstairs and we will talk to Killian." Robin says.

I didnt listen to him and instead I made my way over to Killian and went back behind the bar. I heard those girls talking about how I was out of my mind if someone as handsome as Killian would want me. I gave those sluts a dirty look before turning Killian towards me and kissing him.

"Well thats a new way to say Hello love." Killian says once we pulled apart.

"Sorry I just had to get your attention. You see we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and we still havent figured out if we want to know the gender of OUR baby." I say rubbing my stomach.

"Well I was working, but I guess I could close up early for you." He says.

With that he made everyone leave including our friends and then it was just the two of us.

"Sorry about that kiss. I dont know what came over me." I say.

"Dont worry about it love. So about wanting to know the gender. I kinda want to wait." Killian says as he plays with my hair.

"You know I was thinking the same thing. As long as its a happy and healthily baby thats all that matters." I say.

"Agreed Swan." He says.

He stopped playing with my hair and placed his hands on my stomach. We both felt the baby moving and it was beautiful. Almost every time the baby heard Killian and I together the more he or she moved. I guess this little one wants Mommy and Daddy together and who knows maybe one day we will be.

A/N: Okay Oncers its Once Day today. Remember its on ABC Tonight at 8pm. If you can watch it LIVE. You should that way we get the views up. The more views we have the more likely another season. If another season we might get more Emma which means more CaptainSwan. So remember to watch it LIVE. Oh and Happy Once Day Everyone.