Chapter 31

Killian's POV

Emma was still asleep after a long night taking care of Jade so I decided to take the morning shift while Emma was sleeping.

"So my angel. Lets get you a clean diaper and then a bottle." I say picking Jade up out of her crib.

She just smiled at me and it reminded me of my Swan. She did look just like her mommy. As I was feeding Jade, Regina just walked right into the apartment.

"Hey we need you to get the paychecks ready." Regina tells me.

"Ohh okay just let me finish feeding Jade." I say.

"Yeah okay." She says.

"So Regina.... Hows everything with Robin? He told me about the talk you two had." I say.

"We arent speaking." She says.

"You need to tell him. You need to tell them all. I mean you told me. You can tell them." I say.

"Look I told you because I was drunk off my ass in your bar. I just dont think Robin will still want to be with me when I tell him." She says.

"You know thats not who Robin is. He loves you no matter what." I say.

"Uhhh..... What are you two talking about?" Emma asks.

"Nothing. I'll come back at quitting time for the paychecks." Regina says and walked out.

Emma just looked at me and sat beside me on the couch. I didnt know what to tell her. Jade finished her bottle and I burped her. Then Emma took her from me and just sat next to me making loud sighing sounds.

"Swan please stop it. Regina's secret is her own. Im not telling you. I cant I made a promise to her a long time ago." I say.

"Okay, but is it a bad thing?" She asks.

"No love its not bad. Its sad.... I wish I could tell you, but I promised. Im sorry love." I say.

"Okay. Im sorry. I guess just hearing what I heard I thought there might have been like an old dating thing between the two of you." She says.

"Okay thats gross. I would never date her. She isnt my type." I say.

"Ohh you have a type." She says.

"Yeah hot blondes who carry my child. Well there only was one, but she is all I need." I say.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I say.

I kissed her and when we pulled apart I rested my head on hers. She looked down at Jade and smiled. These were the only two girls I need. Just my Swan and our lovely sweet daughter Jade.