Chapter 19

Killian's POV

Emma was now 4months pregnant and was now getting hormonal alot more. She has stopped being sick, but now she cant stop changing how she feels. One moment she is normal and the next she just loses it. Most of the time when she gets very angry its at me. Though sometimes her emotions get the better of her and she always apologizes once she has calmed down.

"Killian you did that you fix that." Regina says walking down from my apartment.

"Fix what?" I ask.

"Emma. All I said was she was starting to show. Then she yelled at me saying I was calling her fat." She says.

"Regina why would you talk about the bump. She has been yelling at everyone that isnt me who bring it up." I say.

"Well Im sorry I didnt know she would go psycho." She says.

"KILLIAN!" Emma yells.

"Oh your in trouble and Im out of here." Regina says and runs out of the bar.

I walked upstairs and went to check on Emma and when she saw me she seemed well normal.

"Hey love whats wrong?" I ask.

"Oh nothing major. I just need you to bring me some steak and lobster." She says.

"Well love I will later. I have to get back to work." I say.

"Ohh so thats how its gonna be. You will get me pregnant, but you wont help by getting me food that your child wants." She says.

"Okay calm down I'll have David and Snow go pick it up. Just calm down." I say.

"I am calm. Are you calling me crazy?" She asks.

"No love Im not.... Here have some tea." I say.

"Awww thanks. Your so sweet." She says.

I quickly got out of there and headed downstairs. Once David and Snow arrived with the food I sent them up and heard some yelling.

"Killian, she bit me." David says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Emma who else. All I did was try and touch her bump." He says.

"Okay dont do that. She says only me, the doctor, and herself are loud to touch the bump." I say.

"You should have just told her you loved her instead of knocking her up." He says.

"KILLIAN I NEED YOU!" Emma yells.

I walked upstairs and David followed. I saw Snow cooking the food and Emma smiled at me, but gave David a death glare.

"Yes love?" I question.

She said nothing until Snow was done making her the food. Then she kicked them both out and told them to take my place at the bar.

"Now we're alone." She says.

"Yes love now we are. So what did you need me for?" I ask.

"Well you see now Im alittle well you know and I want you to pleasure me." She says.

"Emma are you sure? I dont want to hurt you or the baby." I say.

"You wont. Now dont be alittle wuss and have sex with me." She says.

"Well if the lady insists." I say.

I took her hand and brought her to my room. Clothes were flying off and one thing came into my mind. I love her and tonight Im just gonna have to show her how much.