Chapter 26

Emma's POV

Today was the day we get to take our little girl home. After three days of not knowing what to name her we finally picked her name.

"Welcome home my little love." Killian says opening the door.

"Hey what about me." I say.

"Welcome back love." He says to me and kisses my cheek.

Killian walked me over to the couch and then handed me our daughter. As we just relax our friends had come in.

"Aww yay the baby is home." Snow says walking.

"Yeah but shhh. She is sleeping." I say.

"Oh well did you settle on her name?" Regina asks.

"Yeah we did." Killian says.

"Can we hear the little ones name?" Robin asks.

"Yeah can you guys tell us." David says.

Killian and I looked at each other and then Killian smiled at me.

"Before we do I think you all should know that Killian and I are actually in a relationship now." I tell them.

"Finally." They all say at the same time.

"Well I guess you all think its a good idea." I say.

"Yeah now tell us the baby's name before she becomes known as baby." Regina says.

"Okay guys we would like you meet our baby girl Jade." Killian says.

"Aww hey there little Jade." Snow says.

"Why did you go with Jade?" David asks.

"Well one of the doctors that would come in and check on Emma and the baby said that she looked like a Jade and so since we couldnt decide on a name we look at her and realized he was right. So thats why her name is Jade Isbelle Jones." Killian says.

After our friends left it was just Killian and I alone with our baby. At first things seemed great, but then everything got crazy when she wouldnt calm down. Though lucky for me I have Killian and he is more then happy to help with me at all times with her. Not only did I have a child with my best friend, I had one with a man I love. So now I know this will work between Killian and I because not only is he the father of my child, but he is my best friend and I love him.