Chapter TEN

Ohmahgawd. I feel horrible, EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT REAL, but i wish it was...

This almost killed me to write, like legit guys. 

Its heartbreaking.</3
Love you Kristin<3 xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason's POV

I walked out of Zayn's guest bedroom, walking downstairs and past a mirror, completely avoiding it.

"Good morning." Zayn said, giving me a happy smile.

"Morning." I said, a sad smile returning his.

"I know you don't want to, but Mase, you've been holed up in my flat for a week. Maybe you should go out? You don't have to talk to him, but maybe you and Kristin or Mary can go out and have a girls day. Y'know, no interuptions." He suggested, and I sniffed.

"No thanks. I think I might go upstairs and watch-" I started, but Zayn cut me off.

"And watch Remember Me. It's what you do every day. Come on, please go talk to Niall." He begged, and tears stung my eyes.

"No Zayn." I said, looking down at the counter.

"Why?! What was so bad that he said or that you said that makes you not want to go fix it!?" Zayn yelled, and I knew he was going to do it at some point. I knew it was going to happen.

"He broke up with me, Zayn. He broke up with me, without letting me explain, and without letting me tell him what happened. He dumped me. Without letting me fix it." I said, the tears falling out of my eyes silently.

"Oh. Mason... I..." Zayn said, and I just turned and walked back up the stairs, climbing back into the bed and sobbing into my pillow.

"Mason, open the door." Zayn said, and I just kept crying, not making a single sound. I heard Zayn whispering something, and then a few seconds later the door opened. 

"Mason, come here." Someone said, and I just sat up and hugged whoever it was, crying into his shoulder patheticly.

"Mase, it'll all be okay. I swear." He whispered, and I shook my head.

"Liam. Don't tell me it will, because it won't." I said, looking up at him. 

"Mase, why don't you spend the day with the girls? Just hang out and we'll all go somewhere else." He suggested, and I just nodded.

 "Alright, you want them here or you want to go to Liz or my flat?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Let's take you over to Lou and Liz, alright?" He said, giving me a supportive smile. I looked up at Zayn, who was standing in the doorway with a terribly sad look on his face.

I stood up with Liam, hugging him. I then walked over to Zayn, hugging him tightly and thanking him over and over again. He had been there for me the past few weeks when I didn't want to see anyone. He kept bringing me ice cream and letting me cry on him, and for that I really loved having him as a friend.

"Thank you so much, Z. Thank you. Mary is really lucky to have you." I told him, letting him go and smiling at him sadly.

"I'm always here Mase." He told me, smiling back. Liam touched my arm, silently telling me to move forward some. I walked ahead of Liam, slowly making my way to Lou and Liz's flat.

"Hey guys." I said, opening the door and walking in right away.

"Didn't we get a lecture about not knocking awhile ago?" Lou asked, and I sighed.