Chapter Five

Thank you Mason, for writing the longest chapter out of this so far, you are brilLiam ;D

-Kristin, Elizabeth, & Rhiannon (:

We'll try and make a long one like she does, hope you like these so far.

Vote/Comment! :)

Fan us!!

-------------

Kristin's POV

*During our date whilst Mason's, Niall's, Zayn's, & Mary's*

We got into the carnival parking lot and Elizabeth received at text.

"Mason?" I asked, smiling.

"Yep." She said, popping the p. "She's wondering what we are doing. Ha." She kept typing buttons.

Louis and Liam walked back from getting our tickets and took our arms in as we walked. Louis started dancing to music that was playing in the background and then held out his hand for Elizabeth to dance as well. She blushed and took it. So cute.

They were practically doing the tango and attracted a crowd, Liam took my hand and we had a blast, then slow music came over the speakers, our tango turned into waltz pretty quick. It felt so right to be doing this, hopefully these boys won't get-

"LIAM! LOUIS! AHH!" A girl screamed. Why a public carnival?

"LOOK IT'S LIAM AND KRISTIN! OHH LOUIS AND ELIZABETH, CUTE COUPLES!" Girls were screaming, but they kept their distance, there were police officers telling them to stay back.

When we stopped dancing, Louis went up to talk to the managers and employees up ahead and they made everyone leave, so the carnival would be ours for the time being.

"Lou, did you just get everyone to leave?" Liam asked Louis.

"Yes I did. Daddy Direction. This double date will be good and peaceful, no need for dedicated fans at the moment." Louis smiled, grabbing Elizabeth's hand and running towards all the rides.

Liam held me and looked at me in my eyes, "This is the perfect place to be for a date, especially with no one around." He kissed my lips and then we walked hand in hand to where Lou and Liz were, they were getting on the carousel, waiting for us. I smiled at the thought of a perfect date, and this was perfect.

As we sat down on the horses, going around in circles, we took soo many pics, Liam finally said, "Twittah it is." He pulled out his phone and pressed buttons, then looked up at me and smiled. I took my phone out and looked on twitter, a picture of me and him kissing and it said, "I love her so much xoxo <3"

I took a picture of him when he wasn't looking, also when he was laughing and uploaded it and said, "Best boyfriend ever<3 Love him laughing so cute xx!"

I looked up and saw Lou and Liz on a full make-out session...picture time, twitter, upload: yes. "Lou and Liz getting at it at the carnival xx Sucking each others faces off, cute ;)"

Liam watched me put that up and he chuckled, then we played games and Louis was totally a baby when it came to losing, so he kept arguing about how he didn't lose to Liam. Funny. Then we got cotton candy. So yummy! Instagramed the cotton candy that was all over Lou's and Liz's face, weirdo's ;D

"Time to go guys! We gotta get Mason, Niall, Rhiannon, Harry, and Zayn. Maybe Mary if he takes her to the concert. Sound check first guys." Liam clapped and took us to the car.

Driving home was funny, Louis kept trying to rap to random songs and Liz was dancing to his rapping. Liam and I recorded it all. Good job guys! 

"Youtube? I think so." I said to Liam and he signed on to his account and uploaded, already 1000 views, perfect.