Chapter Twenty Nine

Hai guys! :D

Nothing special...just to find Mason...her hair is a little less red...she's staying inside now because of the stalking. CHECK EVERY HOUSE...thanks xD

Here's Chapter 29 :D

---------------

Kristin's POV

I took the car keys from Liam's pocket as we were walking to the car, my hands were on his waist and I want to drive, maybe race Mason to the house?

I laughed after I took the keys and ran for my life to the car, Liam chasing close.

I unlocked the car on the way and jumped in the drivers seat, locking the drivers door.

Liam knocked on the door and smirked, rolling his eyes, then walking to the passenger seat, chuckling.

"Decided to drive." I winked at him, I started up the car and saw Mason drive up behind me, I started driving and let her get beside me at a stop light. I smiled at her, and she smirked.

Red Light...Red Light...Green Light!

I stepped on the gas pedal and was racing Mason, I beat her though, since this car is a racing car...

"Okay...these are going to be my last words, I love you. I can't believe we're going to die this way." Liam said.

Mason and I started slowing down and I grabbed Liam's hand, laughing, "Babe, we're still alive."

Liam looked at himself up and down and sighed, "Oh thank god."

Mason got back in the lane behind me, she was now calling Liam, he answered and put it on speaker.

"Hellooo?" Liam said.

"Put the phone on speaker Li-Li." Mason said.

"You are on speaker Mase." I said.

"Oh well hi! Nice racin'. Gotta do that when I get my racing car babe." Mason laughed.

"You're on." I laughed, turning on our road.

"Uhm, I don't think so." Liam chuckled, "We almost died." He continued.

"Oh Liam. Only you." Mason giggled.

"IT'S GOTTA BE YOUUUUU!" I sang loudly. Mason ended up joining in.

"ONLY YOUUU!" Mase sang.

Liam looked a littlesad, guilt was coming back to him.

"Babe?" I placed my hand on his knee.

He looked at me and tried to smile, very weak though, "Yes?"

"We're okay, I love you, you have me, we're not going to lose each other." I said, parking in our parking place.

"What happened Kris?" Mase was still on the phone even if she was parked beside me.

I hung up the phone and just gave her a small smile and mouthed 'go inside.' She nodded and heaaded on in.

"I still feel bad from what happened. I don't think I'll get over what I did, I should've j-" I cut Liam off by crashing my lips to his. He placed his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer in the kiss. He pulled out the kiss, wanting to say something.

He smiled and said, "We're in a car, we could do this in the flat." He winked after.

I laughed, kissing him once more, then getting out of the car. Liam ran to me and lifted me up, scaring me. He threw me over his shoulder, making me laugh.