Chapter Thirty Three

Hi readers, ghost readers :D

We know how shy you are, but we love you anyways <3

Anyways, this is awkward... Chapter Thirty Three *claps claps*

-------------------------------

Mason's POV

"KNOCK KNOCK."

"What the hell." I mumbled, getting off the couch and walking to the door.

"Who the hell yells knock kn- LION!" I screamed, racing to the door and throwing it open.

"RED!" Andy yelled back, slamming into me with a hug.

"Oh my GOD I MISSED YOU WHY DON'T YOU VISIT." I yelled, hugging him tightly.

"IT'S TWO HOURS AWAY." 

"I DON'T CARE I LOVE YOU." I yelled, letting go and grinning at him.

"I love you too. So, hows it been red?" He smirked at me, and I just shrugged.

"A lot has gone on. HEY, PIT, LION IS HERE." I yelled, looking up the stairs and seeing Niall's hand poke out from the bedroom. He gave me a thumbs up, and then disapeared again.

"Okay. Now, time to play Just Dance." I said, and he laughed.

"Twitcam as we do so?"

"Twitcam as we do so." I grinned, running and getting my laptop.

"Both twitters or just yours?" I said, and he shook his head.

"Red, do you know how many followers you have?"

"No?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Almost two million."

"You're screwing with me no way. I don't even use it that often!" I said, looking at it on my laptop.

"Well damn. I do."  I said, quickly looking through all my mentions.

MaseyHoran11: Wow! I just realized I almost have two mil followers! Thank you guys!! love you so much<3 xx Who wants a Andy & Mason twitcam!? 

AndySamuels31: Twitcam with @MaseyHoran11 soon! We'll be dancing..Mwuahah...

KristinNPayne: Uh oh! @AndySamuels31 and @MaseyHoran11 are doing a twicam and dancing. What could go wrong? @NiallOfficial don't let them die okay? xx

NiallOfficial: Don't break my gal @AndySamuels31

"They have no faith in us." I laughed, setting up the twitcam.

"They don't!" He laughed, smirking down at his phone.

"Okay, here we go." I said, staring the twicam.

MaseyHoran11: Cmon guys! Twitcam with us! Andy and I will be playing Just Dance and you can laugh at me! :) xx PS: Lets prove them wrong. So little faith. 

AndySamuels31: Come on loves! Watch Red twitcam with me in it! It'll be loads of fun!!!

MaseyHoran1!: @AndySamuels31 shut up and put the game in... xx<3

AndySamuels31: @MaseyHoran11 DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

"You are such a dork!" I laughed, looking at the camera on my laptop and then looking behind me at Andy.

"Okay, I apologize for how terrible I look right now, but I've just been lounging around the house. Didn't know he was going to show up directly to my flat. Oi, Lion! Liam know you're here?" I asked, and he stood beside me with a shrug.