Chapter Eleven

Aw Mason, soo sad -Liz & Kris

Rhi, just no.

Vote/Comment!

Fan Us!

Enjoy (:

------------

Kristin's POV

I was looking at my engagement ring, I can't believe I'm getting married! I should've never thought Liam would be cheating on me with Mason. Mason or Liam would never do such a thing. I hope Mason has been doing alright. 

"Babe?" Liam ran up to me.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking up to him.

"Will you talk to Mason, she won't talk to us, she's crying and very heart broken, we don't know what to do. She wo-" I stopped him.

"Woah, slow down, I'll go. Where is she?" I looked into his eyes.

"In our flat. Crying a river." Liam said, looking down.

"Let's go! I'll also get Liz."

I ran to Liz's flat and banged on the door.

"Liz! We need to help Mason, c'mon!" I yelled. She quickly reacted and headed to my flat with me.

"Mason! Are you alright?" I yelled running towards her, shoving Lou and Zayn out of the way. She was facing a wall. Not listening to us about what we've been saying.

"Mason?" Liz questioned, walking beside me.

"Mase, answer them." Zayn said, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Emily Mason, answer me." I finally said. She finally faced us and started to talk.

"Please go away." Her voice was raspy from the crying. 

"Not until you tell me what happened." Liz said, she'll win this with her stubborness.

"It's all over, alright? I blew it. Lost my chance. He'll never love me again. I'm going to need to find a flat. I'm moving out, I'm out." Mason said, sitting up.

"What do you mean?" Lou said, but Liz smacked his stomach. Shutting him up.

"We broke up at our fight... It never felt like it though... But I just finished it completely, like an idiot." Mason said, tears started streaming. When anyone of my best friends feel broken, I do too. I felt like crying with her, but I'll try to stay strong. I need to talk to Niall.

"Oh honey." I said, trying to give her a hug, but she scootched away. And she never rejects my hugs, this is bad.

"Can you guys just... Please... Please go away." Mason mumbled, she fell into the pillows, making them wet from her tears.

"Alright, come get us if you need us." Lou said. Mason didn't move.

I walked out of the flat, feeling upset. Things need to be fixed...

Good thing Rhi or Harry weren't here to see this. They went to Chesire to visit for a week. They wanted a vacation and maybe a way to tell Harry's parents? Hopefully that goes well. We all said goodbye yesterday. 6 more days left til they're home.

Niall! I need to talk to Niall!

I ran to his flat and banged on the door. I heard him running and opening the door fast.

"Mason?!" Niall opened up, then sighed.

"Sorry, thought you were Mason...come on in." He looked broken. Tears were down his face, his eyes were puffy and red. Aw, I feel so bad for them.