Chapter Thirty Five

Sorry for the delay in writing!! Don't hate us, we love you<3

Yes, we are continuing this story, don't let your heart skip the beat, this will be a while til we end this, might even get too 100 chapters, who knows. *shrugs*

Perfection takes time...jk, how do you all like this story? Comment. Vote if you love it, means a lot, we love getting comments, btw.

Okay, so Chapter 35, hello :D

----------------------------------

Elizabeth's POV

Home! YES HOME! SO EXCITED, HERE I COME! I GET TWO DAYS WITH MY LOU LOU!

THE PLANE HAS LANDED! WOO!

I jumped up from my plane seat, leaping over peoples carry-ons, running out of the plane, I'm ready to go home, I want my sexy carrot eating boyfriend...now!

Of course, I've missed my friends too, but Louis!

I found my car that I left before I went to California, I payed for this parking spot.

I hopped into my car, blasting music as I drove back to the way to the complex. I hope nothing bad was happening, never know with Josh and Andy over, puh-lease, it's them, of course something must've happened...unless they aren't here yet.

Mason + Andy = Big Time Trouble

Kristin + Josh = Mild Trouble, depends though.

Never depends for Mason and Andy.

Once I got to the complex, I stormed out of the car, racing up to the door. Bashing it open, scaring Mason and Andy who were...playing Just Dance 4, they're really sweaty, ew.

"LIZ!" Mason cheered, leaving the game and about to hug me.

"Girl, I don't think so." I backed away, running up stairs.

I got into my flat, seeing Louis napping on the bed. Well, isn't this just cute, no... adorable.

I grabbed my phone out and took a picture, this is going on Twitter.

No__JustNo: Look at this, my boyfriend sleeping once I arrive home, shame...@Louis_Tomlinson x

I giggled slightly, setting my phone on the bed, then jumping on top of him, making him scream.

"Shh, it's just me." I laughed, his face was priceless.

"Liz! You didn't tell me you'd be home this early!" Louis jumped up, hugging me to death.

"Alright, Lou! Too much squeezy, squeezy!" I yelled, trying to catch up with my breathing as he let me go, chuckling.

"Sorry, babe." Louis bent his head down a little, crashing our lips together, I missed this.

"Oh! We are going shopping!" Louis was excited and smirking.

"Shopping? I don't want to go shopping." I whined, plopping down on the bed.

"Yes you do! Especially with me!" Louis cheered, then started tickling me.

"Ah! Fine! Fine! We'll go shopping. Let's go now." He helped me up, then grabbed his wallet and cell phone.

"Alright!" Louis interwined our hands together, running outside and into his car.

Oh no, shopping with Lou, he's going to want to try on so many clothes...it's Louis...he might make me try on things too, blehh.

"We're going to have so much fun at the mall!" Louis grinned.

"Let me guess...Jack Wills and Hollister is where you are going to try on tons and tons of clothes?"