Chapter Fourteen

I smiled slightly as Niall pulled away, my fingers brushing my lips. I was breathless and my heart was racing inredibly quick. His eyes were filled with tears, and so were mine. I don't think either of us had cried so much in our entire lives than we have in these past few weeks. His eyes were red and puffy, and his cheeks were tear stained, and since I had been avoiding mirrors, I had no idea how I looked. 

But I was pretty sure I looked a lot like him at this moment.  

"I"m so sorry." I said, pressing my lips to his once more.

"Me too. I'm so sorry." He said between little kisses.

"Please give me one last chance. I swear I won't screw it up this time." I said, my thumbs tracing circles on his cheeks, catching the tears. He kissed my tears away, lightly pressing his lips to my cheeks.

"I'll give you every chance. I'm so sorry." He whispered, pressing his lips to mine.  We sat there a few minutes, lightly just kissing the tears and sadness away, smiling at each other like fools. 

"What should we do now? Walk in there and just annouce that we're together again?"

"Can we just pretend these past weeks never happened?  Pretend we never broke up? I don't want to say that I ever lost you." Niall replied to me, light, feathery kisses being places all over my cheeks. 

"Okay. No one knew about it but the band and girls, so at least theres that." I said, smiling at him.

"Wait. I just have to do this." Niall said, smirking and pressing his lips to my neck for a split second, then giving me a love bite. I giggled, returning the favor by giving him three.

"How is three even to one?"

"Because I love you." I said, kissing him happily. It was nice to be able to say that again.

"Lets go get your stuff and head back to our flat." Niall mumbled, my back pressing against the corridor wall, his hands gripping my hips tightly. I really couldn't think of a coherant reply, so I just wrapped my fingers in his blonde hair and kissed him until we were both breathless. 

"I take that as a yes?" Niall said, and he set me down. I had somehow wrapped my legs around his waist and he had me pushed against the wall so hard that I knew my shoulder would bruise.

 "Mhh." I mumbled, biting my lip and placing my hands in his front pockets.

"Mason." Niall said, and I just kept kissing his neck. 

"Do you want Rhiannon and Harry to come back and know that we've taken their favorite spot?" He mumbled in my ear, and I snickered. 

"Yup." I mumbled back, but he chuckled, backing away and signaling for me to head inside.

"Go. I'll be waiting when you get back, princess." He said, giving me a sweet kiss before smacking my ass as I walked back in the flat. I raced upstairs, trying to grab my stuff quickly. Someone opened the door, and I turned to tell whoever it was what was what was going on, and saw Niall. He smiled, helping me grab stuff and put it in my bag.

"Finally!" Liz yelled, walking in on Niall and I sharing a sweet kiss in the middle of packing.

"GUYS! THEY'RE ALL FIXED!" 

 "They are!? Finally!" Lou said, showing up next to Liz and wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"See? This is cute." Ed said, grinning  at Niall and I, who were still just standing there with our arms wrapped around each other. 

"Thanks Eddie." I said, leaning into Niall and hiding in his neck.

"Welcome. Anyway, I say we all help Mase pack and get back to their little love nest, then go head out and do something." Ed said, clapping his hands together and smiling at us.