Chapter Thirty Two

Yay. Mason's back now. Soon we'll be hanging out and writing I suppose. I know you guys tried...so take an airplane ticket to VA :D Find her here. Maybe you'll find me too...

Mason...I'm sorry about your broken laptop, glad you got another but...the drafts...that's terrible! D:

Chapter 32:

-------------------

Kristin's POV

"So, think we should leave?" Liam asked, as we were awkwardly walking around the building.

"Lou!" Mason looked at Louis, and winked. They took off running through the exit.

"Wow. Should we really chase them this time?" Zayn crossed his arms.

"They'll come back soon, fans will end up spotting them, or we can get Paul on them." I shrugged.

"Let em' have their fun." Harry said, smiling.

"We already let you have yours." I smirked.

Harry was silent for a minute, "Evil, evil little girl."

"She's really innocent looking..." Niall said, scared look in his eyes.

I smiled, "Cos' I am the innocent one." Then I put on a creepy smile.

"Okay...let's go, we need to find them crazy pranksters." Harry said, avoiding my eyes.

I laughed, this is funny.

"Can't wait to call you Mrs. Payne or even Momma Direction." Liam put his arms around me.

"Oh, that reminds me, where should we have the honeymoon?" I looked up at him.

"Hm, that's a good question. We have tour in a week, we'll end up in Austrailia-" That gives me an idea, I had to cut him off.

"Austrailia! The boys can stay in a different room or hotel, we'll get our own! It's perfect." I smiled.

"That's a good idea. I think that'd be nice." Liam kissed my cheek.

"What kind of wedding would you like to have, and you're picking this one." I said, poking his chest.

"Hmm. We could have one where we met?" Liam shrugged.

"Beach weddings never last.." I said, shaking my head.

"Then how about a garden wedding?" Liam asked, smiling.

"There you go, good!" I said, smiling.

"Will you two come on?" Zayn popped his head into the exit door, wow I never even noticed that they left us. So caught up in the wedding.

I smiled, grabbing Liam's hand and pulling him out of the studio.

"GOTCHA!" Niall grabbed Mason by the waist, I guess they found them?

"LOU! HELP, BEING CAPTURED!!" Mason shouted at Louis who was running in circles away from Harry.

"KIND OF BUSY AT THE MOMENT!" Louis shouted back, finally being tackled to the ground by Harry.

"Oh hi Hazza." Louis waved at him.

"Yeah, yeah, hello to you too, Boo Bear." Harry rolled his eyes, smiling, and helping Louis up.

"Okay, there's Paul, let's go lads." I said, pointing at Paul who was walking over to us.

"Ready?" Paul asked, unlocking the car.

"YES PAULIEE!" Mason shouted, being lifted by Niall. Oh how lovely.

Liam phone started ringing.