Chapter Thirty Four

So Mason is at some soccer thingy, but she will write once she gets home! Which is like...tonight or tomorrow, don't worry lovey's <3

Don't think this is the end, it's not even close to the end!! x

We love all readers, fans, comments, votes, and ghostly people :D ...okay not like the ghost, but like the ones who are quiet...but still there...AND PERFECTLY ALIVE...or if they're reading this dead.

No...okay that just got awkward...

Just read Chapter 34 :) 

------------------------------

Elizabeth's POV

So I am surprising the gang at home, I got on the plane about 11 hours ago, back home! Where I miss all  the crazyness, randomly awkward times, but I did not miss the sadness. 

I swear, if someone is sad...that's it, I'm paying for a one way ticket back to California, I'm done with this sadness, I can't wait to see Louis! YAY!

"Does this plane have wifi?" I asked the flight attendant that was walking by.

"Yes we do, it's unlocked, dear." The flight attendant smiled, walking away, she's wearing heels. Like for real, I couldn't do that, walk all day on planes...in freakin' high heels. Dude! She's crazy.

I got my bag and grabbed my laptop, I should've asked earlier, I could've been on Tumblr and what not, I play as a fan that just reblogs people, no one knows my tumblr except Mason and Kristin, who do the same with theirs.

I logged on and saw an interview that they just recently did. It was the boys, Mason, and Kristin. This should be interesting, it's nineteen minutes long, well let's see how everything is. I clicked on the video which lead me to Youtube.

I plugged my headphones into it, as seeing people were staring at me, rudely. I laughed a little, then continued watching.

Oh..oh my..Mason...you don't pull down sweat pants and show boxers...shame.

Aw. Louis misses me a lot, I smiled.

This interview is very interesting, how did this guy stand them? Oh now they're telling about the prank...oh geez!

LOOK AT ZAYN AND HARRY'S FACE, THEY'RE BLUSHING! HAHAHAHAHA!

Wow I must be weird... I giggled a lot during this. People kept shushing me, but I can't help that my best friends are so FUNNY AND AWKWARD.

"Could you quiet down?" A teenage girl turned around from her seat, then got bolded eyes as she looked at me.

"You know who I am, don't you?" I smirked.

"You're Elizabeth! Louis' girlfriend! Aw, I saw the interview where they said you were in California, what are you doing here?"

"Coming back home, they miss me too much." I winked at her, she threw some giggles out, causing more people to shush us. 

"Come on, this isn't a freakin' movie theater, we're on a plane! JESUS TITS!" I yelled the last part, getting scared looks from people. I laughed and so did that girl.

"So what's your name? Might as well find out." I shrugged.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, my name is Rose." Rose grinned, cheekily, almost like Harry's grin, but he has a signature grin, no one can top it.

"Well, just call me Liz, by the way, Elizabeth is too...proper. I'm a rebel." I nodded.

"I'm surprised you didn't go with Louis to California." Rose replied.