Chapter Four

Mason's POV

"No way! Batman sucks! Iron man rules." I said, rolling my eye.

"You are INSANE. Batman wins every time." Rhiannon said, and I laughed.

"You're crazy." I told her, looking around.

"Wait. Where did Kristin, Liam, Lou and Elizabeth go?" I asked, grabbing my phone and texting them.

To: Kriss<3

Where the hell are you guys?! xx

"I think they snook.. sneaked... escaped a bit ago." Harry said, making me roll my eyes. 

"Why wasn't this men- OH. Is Zayn awake? We have to meet him and Mary in an hour!" I said, racing out of the flat and to Zayns, banging on the door loudly. 

"Wha?" He said, opening the door and rubbing his eyes.

"Put a shirt on, shower. Date time soon!" I said, and he nodded sleepily. 

"Seriously. Don't want to look bad for Mary!" I said, and his eyes opened wide.

"Shut up." He mumbled, closing the door. I smirked, heading back to Harry and Rhiannons flat, grabbing Niall and dragging him to our flat.

"Wow. We really destoryed this room." He mumbled, looking around our bedroom.

"And one of the pictures I hung up broke..." I said, smirking at the blonde boy with the bright red face.

"Are we a tornado or something?"

"I think so." I said, smiling and kissing him.

"At least we aren't as loud as Harry and Rhiannon." He smirked, making me laugh.

"Thank god for that." I mumbled, moving my arms from his neck and trying to find something to wear.

"What should I wear?" I asked, and he smirked.

"Nothing."

"We are going out in public. That is illegal." I told him, smirking and winking. He turned around, grabbing my white shorts and  tossing them to me.

"Thanks love!" I said, kissing on the nose and pulling my pijama shorts off. I went to put my other shorts on, but he stopped me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Quit it! We won't be ready in time!" I giggled, pushing his chest lightly.

"We both know Zayn is going to be late too... He's probably going to text us any minute and tell us we have an extra half hour. We can both get ready quick if we try..." He whispered in my ear, and soon enough his phone buzzed. 

"I love it when you're right." I said, turning in his arms and kissing him.

"Thank god he liked looking perfect." Niall mumbled.

"Hell yes."

Rhiannon's POV

"Harry! Quit it!" I said, laughing at him.

"But I'm bored!" He said, setting the remote down.

"I don't care, quit flipping channels!" I smiled, my hands playing with his curls absentmindedly. 

"Then what are we going to do?" He asked, and I frowned.

"We are in London. You can't think of anything to do?" I questioned, and he shook his head.

"I'm in love with an idiot. Go shower, we're going to go walk around." I said, and he frowned.

"I don't want to be swarmed by fans." He mumbled, and I frowned.