Taken by One Direction (1D Fanfic)

We are 4 girls that are new to writing stories so please, don't hate :)

We are Kristin, Mason, Elizabeth, and Rhiannon.

We love One Direction <3

-------------------

Kristin's P.O.V

All of us were at the beach, relaxing with One Direction. Yes. One Direction. I am walking down the beautiful beach with Liam Payne. He is my wonderful boyfriend. It's been a year and a half since we've been dating, and we fall more in love everyday.

"Can you believe this is where we all met a year and half ago?" Liam looked into my eyes smiling.

"It is crazy, but I love it!" I look at his well structured face. I take his hands and we start walking over to our friends.

Mason was all snuggled into Niall's neck and he was holding her, while they were laying on the beach, sunglasses on, and a nice towel under them. Rhiannon was laughing with Harry as always, and Harry was picking her up and twirling her around. And Elizbeth was playing in the water with Louis as they were running into the waves, laughing along the way.

When Harry and Rhiannon heard us walking up to them they waved and squinted with the bright sunlight flashing in their eyes.

"Hey guys!" Harry said, with full dimples showing.

"Kristin! We gotta get some food soon, I'm getting hungry, as well as Niall and Mason over there. I'm sure Harry and you two are hungry as well. It's a little past lunch time." Rhiannon said, poking her stomach.

"Good idea, Liam are you hungry babe?" I looked from Rhiannon to Liam.

"Yeah, I could eat baby." He said, smiling. Then planting a gentle kiss on my mouth. I still get sparks the more and more I kiss him. His lips were so soft and perfect.

"Food!" Niall and Mason said at the same time. Then Mason giggled, Niall placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her face up and kissed her with delight. 

Elizabeth was running fast towards us while laughing, Louis was chasing her, surprisingly she was faster, Louis has always been the fastest, but not today!

"Okay! Okay! You win. My girl must be a better runner than me now." Louis says, catching his breath, then Elizabeth ran and jumped on him, making them fall. They laughed more.

Louis pulled her on top and pulled her down to kiss her passionately on the lips.

"Okay, so now where is Zayn?" Liam looks around.

"He's talking to himself in the mirror again, in the bathroom probably." Harry said.

Niall shakes his head, "I'll send him a text." He pulled out his phone and started pressing buttons.

I then felt strong arms around my waist, twirling me around, and then picking me up. Oh Liam.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me. Letting his tongue trace me lips, wanting me to open. I gladly let him explore my mouth.

"Great, a makeout session." Zayn says, walking up to us.

"Zayn!" Louis says, "Where you been mate?" He says hugging Zayn.

"Fixing my hair. So are we gonna get lunch. Niall texted me about it, and I'm actually pretty hungry." Zayn said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes, let's go. I'm paying right?" I said, looking at everyone.

"No love, It's on me." Liam said, holding my hand.

Niall jumped in, "I think I should pay."

"I'll pay!" Louis says.