Chapter Twenty Three

Mase you are a saint... anyways

Liz...why do you still call me Eleanor? Lol

 (Mason's note- Yes, and Mason will all you Eleanor too.) 

Rhi, glad you're home ;D

Okay...now onto the story. :)

------------------------

Kristin's POV

So going shopping tomorrow, really would like to stay home and drown myself in tears, ooh wouldn't that be lovely. 

"Z, we'll take you shopping another time, Lou and I need time with this child." Mase smiled.

Zayn shook his head. "Wasn't what I meant, I don't  think she'd want to be out shopping while her heart is clearly into several pieces." He patted my back. I'm glad he's always there for me.

"Well, she's coming whether she wants to or not, I'm determined." Mason crossed her arms.

Niall gave Mason a funny look.

"Boy, don't give me that look." She pretty much tackled him over onto the couch and then they started kissing. Doesn't surprise me a bit. 

"C'mon Kris, let's try and make breakfast." Zayn pulled me onto his back and we headed out of their flat.

"I'm not that hungry though.." I mumbled.

"You're eating, if not I'll force you too." Zayn said.

I guess I have to eat, he's forced me before, wasn't pleasant and he certainly wasn't bluffing about forcing me to eat...

He placed me down and I watched him open the fridge and grab eggs and pancake mix.

"Zayn...you're actually going to...cook?" I looked at him oddly.

"Uh yeah, and you're helping." He smiled and grabbed my arm as he got me to crack eggs into a bowl.

"You realize you need flour too right?" I looked at him as I cracked another egg.

"Shhh.." Zayn ran to the pantry and grabbed flour. I shook my head. I remember the time Liam and I always cooked together...

***Flashback***

"Grab the eggs, I'll get the cake batter!" Liam was running around the kitchen, so was I.

"On it!" I ran to the fridge grabbing a carton of eggs.

"On it like donkey kong." He winked as we came over to the counter, dumping in the ingredients in a bowl. We decided to make a cake for Louis and Liz's one year together, soo cute, but then I wanted to have fun too.

When he turned to get water, I grabbed some of the mix and as he turned, I threw it at him.

He laughed as he was covered in it. "Here, let me give you hug." He smirked.

"No!" I screamed, he started chasing me around the kitchen.

I grabbed the bowl and dumped it on him. He chuckled more.

"Now how will we make the cake?" He questioned me.

"We'll buy one." I winked.

He shrugged and ran up to me and hugged me, making sure the mix of ingredients was in my hair, face, clothes, and everywhere!

I laughed, then he grabbed the water and dumped it on my head. I giggled and he kissed me.

***End of Flashback***

I missed him so much. I miss the way he holds me, the way he kisses me, the way he twirls me into the air, the way he hugs me, and the way we connect...