Chapter Forty

HI WE'RE STILL PERFECTLY BREATHING AND PERFECTLY ALIVE! SORRY IT'S BEEN ABOUT 4 MONTHS! GO AHEAD AND YELL AT US WITH OUR KIKS:

KristinNPayne

TheRedQueen11

KIK US WITH YOUR SHOUTING OR PLEASANTLY NICE THOUGHTS...WE LOVE YOU <3

----------------------------------------

Kristin's POV

"HARRY! DRIVE FASTER!" I felt so upset, I had been feeling lost because I wanted Rhi to have this baby ever since she first found out. A little new one was supposed to be apart of our big family.

"I'm trying!" Harry yelled too, speeding up more and more.

"Where's the hospital?" I questioned, leaning against the window of his car.

"I'm looking, it's around here somewhere- oh! There!" Harry swerved a bit before stomping on the breaks as we came up to the hospital.

I jumped out of the car along with Harry, both of us running inside like maniacs. 

"Are any of you in an emergency?!" One of the nurses looked at us, stopping us.

"No! My girlfriend is! Her name is Rhiannon, she lost her baby in a car accident."

"Down the hall on the left, the doctor will show you!" The nurse pointed at the long hall. We walked quickly down until we could see Mason and Elizabeth coming out of the room.

"Is she okay?!" Harry questioned, but just walked in, I stay out with Mase and Liz.

"Come here, babe." Mason pulled me into a hug, I bawled on her shoulder. I shouldn't be this upset, but somehow this effected me a whole lot, Liz looked so guilty.

"Liz, it's not your fault, you-you didn't know!" I shook my head, but she shook hers.

"It should've been me that was hit." Liz sighed.

"Oh babe, don't." Mase shook her head.

"I wish the other boys were here." I took a deep sigh.

"Me too babe, I want my little Nialler here, this is quite upsetting."

Liz sat down and put her head in her hands.

"Liz.." I said sighed, sitting next to her and placing a hand on her back.

"I'm such an idiot.." She groaned.

"No-" I started, but Liz cut me off by jumping up and slamming her fist into the wall, punching a hole right through it.

 "Elizabeth!" Mason yelled, pulling me away from her.

"Do I have to ruin everything!? Harry's gonna hate me, Louis' gonna leave me for killing his bestfriend's child, all my friends are gonna.... I..." She trailed off, breathing heavily, and staring at the ground.