Chapter Thirty One

Mason, get back home from Key West and take this gift I bought you...that's right, I bought something for you. It's not food...sorry and Liz hurry back from your trip for real. Rhi stop being such a stranger, write more by the way. :D

Anyways...Chapter Thirty One :)

-----------------------

Kristin's POV

"Hope you enjoy your freaking cake." I said, taking some icing from the top and licking it off my finger.

"If you did that any slower, I think I would die." Liam said, chuckling.

I took another bit of icing and walked over to him, his eyes were studying me, I wiped it on his nose and smiled, walking back to where I was.

"Stop taking icing!!" Niall pouted while shoving so many bites in his mouth.

Louis came back out with a bag of carrots, "A carrot a day keeps the eye doctor away." Then he winked at us.

"Nerd." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

Louis stuck his tongue out and then shoved a carrot in his mouth like Niall did, that was weird.

Liam was doing who knows what, but he came back over to me, smiling, holding his hands behind his back, suspiciously.

"Whatcha hidin'?" I was going back and forth on the heels of my feet.

Liam smirked at Louis who just smiled at me, then I looked back at Liam who put his arm around me and then with his other hand, wiped flour over my chest and face, I was now covered in flour.

Mason almost choked on her cake, she was laughing hard. I laughed and then tried to wipe my eyes so I could see better. Liam was trying to look so innocent. Louis was covering his mouth, holding in his laughter and Niall was chuckling, still sticking lots of bites into his mouth.

"Come here, baby." I looked at Liam, holding my arms out.

"Nah, that's alright, I'll stay over here." Liam shook his head.

I pouted, "Pwease?" Then I ran after him, he was running towards our flat, I jumped on his back making him fall on the ground as soon as he opened the flat door. We were both laughing now.

Liam tried escaping, but I turned him around and hugged him, making flour go all over him, then I kissed him all over his face, then kissed his lips, smirking as I pulled away. I got up and headed to the bathroom, grabbing a cloth and soaking it in water, wiping my face and somewhat of my shirt. It wasn't working very well with my shirt so I took it off, leaving myself in my bra, still wiping it off my face, and my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and over to Liam, wiping it off of his face, then letting the cold cloth down his shirt.

"Hey!" Liam laughed, it was really cold, he was struggling to get it out, it was funny. 

"Sh-"

"LALALALA!" I was trying to bleep over his cursing.

"Dam-"

"LALALALALALA!!!!" I yelled again.

"Ah, that was he-"

"LALALALALALLAALLAAAAAAA!" I yelled for the last time, giggling.

"Thanks for the help, babe." Liam said sarcastically, then chuckling.

I heard Liam's phone start ringing, and as the ninja I thought I was, I was jumping over the bed and couch, getting it and answering it.

"Hello?" I answered, happily.

"Where's Liam?" It was management I suppose.

"Uh, right now he's in the bathroom...might be a while." I bit my lip, trying to hold in the laughter, Liam shook his head as he stood next to me.