Chapter Twenty Two

**Note: Get to writing Mason ;D**

**My sweet reply- Shut up Kriss.**

We're so nice. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason's POV

"No, it was Harry." Liz said, and I clinched my teeth, quietly walking past everyone and heading down the hall to Liam and Kristin's flat. I knocked on the door lightly, and I think Liam knew it was me.

"Li-Li. Let me in please." I said, and I head feet shuffling. He opened the door, and I walked in, hugging him tightly.

"I need to leave May." He mumbled against my shoulder.

"Come on Liam. Just talk to her? Please? I know you don't want to.. But it'll help." I said, leaning back to look him in the eyes.

"I need to clear my head." He said, turning and walking up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Li. Listen, please?" I said, following him.

"Why? What will talking help if she kissed him?" He yelled, throwing clothes into a suitcase.

"Liam! Listen! She didn't!" I said, grabbing the clothes out of the bag and throwing them out.

"MASON. How did you feel when people did this to you when you were broken up with Niall!?" He said, turning and facing me. My heart sunk because I knew he was right.

"I hated it. But Liam... I did need to talk to him." I said, grabbing his wrists and making his stop.

"Mason. I need to go." He said, clenching his eyes shut tightly.

"Don't leave LiLi. It won't fix anything." I said, biting my lip harshly.

"I'm just going to be flying home a few days to think. I'll come back. I just need to get away." He said, hugging me and resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Please Liam. Just stay here and talk to her. Listen to what she has to say? It could fix everything."

"May. Listen... Remember when you and Nailler broke up? Did you like it when people said these things to you? Didn't you just want to leave, to get away from everyone who had said things? Didn't you just want to forget it all happened?" He whispered, and I closed my eyes.

"Yes. But I stayed. I talked to him. If I left, I would never have come back."

"It took more than once for you to take him back, didn't it? And thats the difference between me and you. I have to come back, and you could've stayed away forever." He replied shakily.

"Yes. Because I'm stubborn and stupid. Liam.. Please..."

"No. You were right. You had to make sure that he was really in love with you. Thats what I'm doing. I'm making sure that she loves me enough to let me leave." 

"Liam..." I said, letting go of him.

"I have to." He said, zipping the bag and putting it on his shoulder.

"Liam. No." I cried, trying to grab his arm to make him stop.

"Bye Mase." He said, walking out the door. 

"NO! Liam! Stop!" I said, jumping on his back. 

"Thanks for listening MayMay." He whispered, shaking me off and walking away.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked, holding Kris.

"Liam said he's going to Wolverhampton for two days to clear his head. But I couldn't stop him." I yelled, running my hands through my messy curls.