Chapter Six

Lol, thanks guys :)

You know perfection takes time ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason's POV

"I..." Rhiannon started, then started to throw up again.

"Are you alright!?" I asked, rubbing her back and digging through my purse to find some gum.

"Really Mason." Elizabeth said, and I sighed.

"Shut up blondie." I mumbled, shaking my head with a slight smile.

"Here." Kristin said, handing Rhi a cup of water. She gulped it down quickly, taking the gum from me and sticking it in her mouth quickly.

"I think it might have just been nerves. I haven't been in front of a crowd that big, ever..." She said, shaking her head and pulling her hair out of the bun she had it in. I gave her a small smile, holding her hand as we walked back to the worried boys.  

"Love! Are you alright?" Harry said, racing up to her as soon as she walked over.

"Yeah. I think it was just nerves or something." She said, kissing his cheek.

"We should get home so she can rest." Liam suggested, and I nodded. 

"Yeah, crackers and ginger ale will be obtained on our way home so your stomach doesn't get all upset." I said, walking over to Niall and holding his hand tightly. Rhiannon just nodded, scrunching her nose up and talking quietly to Harry. We left them alone, knowing they would want some privacy.

"Well, I think that I'm going to go say hello to everyone outside, taking Paul with me." Liam said, rubbing his hands together as he let Kristin go for a second. 

"I think I might join you." The other boys said, other than Harry.

"I'm taking her to the car." Harry said, silently apologizing to us. 

"It's alright, we get it." Lou said, giving his best friend a reassuring smile before going to talk to Paul. I noticed Paul nod and then wave the boys over. Niall kissed my cheek before walking over to the tall man, leaving me beside the stage. 

"Do you think she...?" Kristin mumbled to Elizabeth, who shrugged her shoulders.

"She what?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"She's y'know." Elizabeth said, rubbing the air about a foot away from her stomach.

"Preggers?" I asked, and they both nodded.

"I don't know. She might be, but... Think about it. It's Rhiannon. And Harry Styles. Do you really think that they would be stupid enough to... Well. We do get drunk...." I said, stopping myself.

"Exactly. If she is pregnant, then she's probably about a month or so. Remember what happened one month ago, exactly?" Elizabeth said, and I groaned.

"The weekend they broke up and get back together. After seeing each other at a club, getting incredibly drunk, and making us all wake up at three in the morning from their loud." Kristin said, and I flinched. It was not a fun weekend, I had the flu earlier in the week and hadn't gotten much sleep, so my weekend was already screwed.

"Yep. That was not a fun weekend..." I mumbled, and they all nodded.

"Maybe it was just nerves though. If she keeps throwing up, then we'll get her a pregnancy test, but if she is fine after this, we'll just stay with nerves." I suggested, and Elizabeth smiled evilly.