Chapter Nine

Heart breaking drama has just sprung out, aww D:

Keep reading for tons more of drama!

Thanks Mason!

-----------------------

Kristin's POV

*Before proposal*

I was watching tv, flipping through the channels and Liam kept looking out of the door.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I-I need to ask Mason something." Liam said, walking over to Mason and Niall's flat.

Well okay then. I picked up my phone and decided to text Liz.

To: Liz (:

Go out soon? Bored, we'll just have a girls day, me and you. Sound good? - Kris xx

I waited for her to text back, my phone started buzzing and vibrating on the table beside me.

From: Liz (:

Sounds great, we'll leave at 10. That good? -Liz xx

Good time.

To: Liz (:

I'll be ready by then. See ya soon! -Kris xx

I got off of my texting and decided to check twitter. Boring, nothing new. Oh look,  Elizabeth posted about us hanging out later, I should check my mentions.

Aw fans are so sweet, oh wait, I lied. WHAT?  Why do they hate me, 3 people said they hate me. Why? You haven't even met me... Ah, I'm too sensitive, even the thousands of people who say they envy and love me doesn't even help me.

Tears started falling out of my eyes. I want to talk to Harry about this. He had this same problem...

Some of them say: Why are you even dating Liam, you're stupid and ugly. 

Another one says: Die, Liam is mine, you aren't good enough for him, no one likes you!!

And the last one that I could read before my eyes got blurry with tears, it said: Liam will never love you, get out of here. Wait til he meets me. You'll be dust in the wind.

How can fans be so mean, those aren't even fans, this isn't what they should be saying. I started crying and tried wiping the tears, but more and more kept coming. Liam finally came back after about 20 minutes.