Chapter Seven

Thanks red head ;D

We've got this planned perfectly! :)

Enjoy!!

--------

Kristin's POV

Liz and I kept looking up the stairs, hoping they are alright, but finally, Liam started walking down stairs with Harry and Rhi. Rhi had her hands on her head, must be a headache from all of this.

Harry looked a little better, at least they aren't yelling.

"So, what's going on?" Zayn speaks up, rubbing his neck.

"Well, we're going to the hospital to confirm the pregnancy, if she's positive, we get a child, if she's negative, then we don't have a child. That's it. Liz? Will you drive?" Harry said.

"Sure, let me grab the keys." Liz ran in the kitchen and came back with the keys, we piled up in one car, Mason, Rhi, and I were sitting on our boyfriends laps. Louis tapped on the window, he looks nervous, maybe because he doesn't like seeing Harry freak out so much.

Elizabeth was speeding up to the hospital, there was silence until Niall decided to announce that he was hungry.

"Niall? Can't you just wait?" Liam says, chuckling.

"But...I'm hungry.." Niall says, his stomach growling.

"Niall this is not the time!" Harry yelled.

"Sorry..." Niall looked down.

"Harry, you can at least be nice, I know you guys aren't ready for a child, but it's both of your faults, what you should be doing is supporting your girlfriend, not being a complete jerk. And don't take all your anger out on us, we're with you guys 100%!" I yelled at Harry.

Harry looked down, disappointment filled his eyes. "I'm sorry everyone, especially to you Rhiannon. Baby, I shouldn't be yelling at you, I love you." He looked in her eyes and gave her a kiss.

"This is a very stressful day guys, but we're here now." Louis said.

"Don't forget guys, we have two doors, so use them both!" I said, laughing as we got out one by one.

"Shush, we were trying to hurry up, we didn't use our brains." Mason said.

"When do you guys?" Liam joins in.

"You know what- you're right." Niall said, looking down, then laughing, awkwardly.

Louis and Elizabeth started skipping towards the doors. I promise they are just little kids! Not the oldest ones...

Harry and Rhiannon walked up to the receptionist and got information, then asks to bring us. They said in 10 minutes we could join them.

"Have fun!" Liz said, giggling. Rhi showed a very nice symbol and kept walking.

"I'm starving!" Niall said, complaining.

"Me too!" Mason said.

"I could eat..." Zayn said.

"I'll pay for you guys, let's go to the cafeteria." I said, leading them towards it.

"Yeah, like I'm letting you pay." Liam started laughing. 

"You j-" He crashed his lips down to mine, I love the way he shuts me up.

"I'm st-" He did it again, kissing me more this time.

"Ah, let me-" Liam Payne! 

"Fine." I crossed my arms and started walking with the rest of them.